Ahsoka gets sick and Tarkin is a bitch

I got the idea of this chapter from Shira78

Ahsoka walks into the council room and stands in the middle, or tries her best to stand straight at least. When she woke up this morning she felt light headed and her skin looked pale and the worst thing was that she had a mission and had to do it by herself sense Anakin was assigned to guard Padmé for the next few days.

She bows and says "you wanted to see me masters." She saw that Tarkin was also their and was telling them about security measures. The council nod but some of the masters notice that something was wrong, she wasn't smiling and she looked like she could barely stand.

Plo was the first one to voice his concern, he says "Little Soka, are you alright? You look pale." Ahsoka nods and says "I'm fine master Plo, I think I'm just tired."

Kit, Shakk, Plo, Obi Wan, and even Yoda weren't convinced though, Obi Wan says "Ahsoka your sick and your not gonna convince us otherwise."

Ahsoka sighs and says "is it that obvious?" Some of them nod and Shakk says "go back to your quarters, young one, you need rest." Before she could leave though Tarkin says "now hold on a minute, we still need her for the mission and just because she is sick gives doesn't mean that she still can't complete it."

Obi Wan, Plo, Kit and Yoda all threw glares at him while, the rest of the council just tried their best to calm down the rising anger growing inside of them. Plo, after taking some deep breaths to calm down, says "Admiral Tarkin, she is sick so how will she be able to focus properly and do her best in the mission?"

Tarkin just glares at him and says "that's her problem, not ours." The 4 masters glare at him and Obi Wan says "it's our job to look after the younglings and padawan's, what kind of example would we send if we just sent a sick padawan on a mission without even caring about her needs."

Tarkin glares at him and says "purpose must come before feelings or how you feel, we are sending her on the mission and that's final." He then turns to Ahsoka and says "you are going on the mission Commander Tano and I don't want to here any complaining, am I understood?"

Plo really didn't like that Tarkin was putting her through this and said "Admiral Tarkin, that isn't your choice to make, she could get seriously in-"

Before he could finish though Ahsoka says and says "I'll do it master." Befor any of the master could retaliate, Tarkin says "good now get going." She then bows and walks out leaving some of the council masters extremely worried for her. Ahsoka felt awful, her head hurt, her limbs were sore, and she could barley think straight.

She just wanted to climb into bed and sleep but she knew better then to pick a fight with Tarkin so she reluctantly went to the hangar and prepared her men for battle, she could only hope that the force would be with her and help.

8 hours later

The council were becoming extremely anxious. They haven't heard anything from Ahsoka and we're starting to become very concerned, especially Plo and Obi Wan.

While they were talking to Tarkin they finally got a transmission from Ahsoka's fleet, they answer it and everyone, except Tarkin, we're confused and concerned when they saw it was Rex.

Before they could ask if she was alright, Tarkin says "captain Rex how did the mission go?" The council had to their best to control their annoyance and anger. Rex sighs and says "we completed the mission sir but that's not why I called, the commander's sickness has gotten worse and has new symptoms."

The council we're starting to get very concerned, Plo says "what are her symptoms?" Rex sighs and says "it's not good Generals, she has a very high fever, almost 200 hundred at the least. Before the mission she kept coughing into uncontrollable fits, and before she passed out, she hurled."