Tarkin assaults Ahsoka

I got this idea from Shira78 so pls go follow her.

This is a continuation from Tarkin vs the council.

Ahsoka was walking back to the temple from the streets of Courasant when's he suddenly felt a warning in the force. She didn't have enough time to react though because she then felt someone shove a knife right into her thigh.

She punches the guy in the eye before she falls to the ground and growls in pain, she turns her head to face whoever stabbed her and was surprised when she saw it was Tarkin. He laughs and says "hello Commander, sorry to do this to you but I can't have you interfering with our plans."

He then stabs her again in her side, making tears falls from her eyes. Tarkin stabs her one more time in her thigh but this time, he left in embedded in her so that it would hurt more before he walks away to let her bleed to death.

What Tarkin didn't know is that was Ahsoka still had her comm link on her, she takes out her comm link and calls the council. They could immediately tell something was wrong when they heard her crying.

Plo asked "Little Soka, what's wrong?" Ahsoka says, between sobs of pain "Stabbed, Tarkin, help." The council were shocked and Plo says "we'll be right their, can you send us your coordinates."

She nods and, through her tears, presses a button that shows her location to them. Plo says "we'll be their as fast as we can." She nods and they immediately start going to her location.

Ahsoka didn't know how much longer she could stay awake for, she was losing blood fast and could feel her conscious slipping away. She soon sees a bunch of speeders with the council members.

They all spot her and land their speeders before they rush towards her with medic clones behind them. The medics warn her that they have to take out the knife if they want to clean the wound.

Ahsoka nods and after getting out the bandages, one Clone takes out the knife in her thigh. Ahsoka screamed in pain and more tears starting falling down her cheeks, the clones immediately began to clean her wound and bandage it so that she doesn't lose anymore blood.

Ahsoka whimpered in pain and couldn't control her tears that kept falling down her cheeks. The council were having a hard time watching this and kept sending her comfort through the force, Plo hated seeing her like this and kept thinking of ways to kill him.

The clones call over Kit Fisto so that he can heal her a little more before they risk moving her. (I think he's a healer, I don't know) After Kit's was done, the Clones put her on a stretcher and fly her back to the temple.

When they get their they immediately rush Ahsoka towards the healers and they properly start cleaning her wound, stitch them, and bandage her up.

After almost an hour, the healers were finally able to clean and stitch up all her cuts and start giving her more blood. The council soon come in and Plo was the first one at her side, he gives her a small smile and says "how are you feeling, little Soka?"

Ahsoka sighs and says "better, thanks." Plo nods and Kit Fisto says "Young one, is their anyway that we can prove to the senate that Tarkin did this."

Ahsoka nods and says "I punched him so he'll have a bruise on his eye. Yoda nods "rest now young one, need it, you do." Ahsoka gives him a brief smile before falling asleep. Plo stands up straight, looks at the council and says "Adi and Shakk, stay here and watch over Little Soka, I'm gonna go teach Tarkin a lesson, anyone want to join me?"

Obi Wan and Kit nod and walk to Tarkin's office, when they get their they tell the clones to leave and judging by their faces, the clones could tell that they were NOT happy.

They high tail it out of their and the three Jedi walk into the room and sure enough they saw that he had a very big bruise on his eye. They all glare at him and Kit says "Admiral Tarkin, didn't we warn you to stay away from padawan Tano."

Tarkin keeps a straight face but on the inside he was panicking, he says "I don't know what your talking about Generals." Obi Wan glares at him and says "we know you lying Admiral, you won't be fooling us."

Tarkin glares at them and says "your really gonna believe that brat over an Admiral." Before he could say anything else, Plo pushes him against the wall and punches him in the nose, braking it.

He glares at him and says "never call her that again, got it!" Tarkin glares at him and says "how do you even know it's me, she could have lied to you."

Kit glares at Tarkin and says "we know she gave you that bruise after you stabbed her, your not fooling us." Tarkin glares at them and then suddenly pulls a blaster out of his pocket and starts shouting at the them.

They quickly activate their lightsabers and deflect the bullets, Obi Wan slices his gun in half, points it at his neck, and says "in the name of the republic, you are under arrest for the assault of a minor and treason against the Jedi Order."

Obi Wan then grabs a pair of handcuffs and retrains Tarkin before walking him to the prison to wait for his trial. Kit was trying to calm down Plo, who was glaring daggers at Tarkin.

After a lot of talking, Kit was finally able to calm him down and they walk back to the temple while Obi Wan takes Tarkin to the prison to wait for his trial.