Plo discovers that Ahsoka has Anorexia

I got the idea of this chapter from Emmaszdance

Plo was walking through the halls of the temple when he suddenly runs into Ahsoka, he smiles at her and says "Koy toy ya, Little Soka."

Ahsoka smiles back and says "Koy toy ya master Plo." His smile disappears through when he notices how skinny Ahsoka looked, he knew that she was skinny before but this was different.

He could see her ribs under her dress and he wondered how Skywalker hasn't noticed this. He says "Little Soka where is your master?" He saw her smile fade a little and she says "he's busy, ever sense my 15th birthday he hasn't payed that much attention to me and has been focused on his paper work."

Plo didn't like the sound of that, while he will admit that everyone has been very busy sense the war, he knew that gave Anakin no right to neglect his padawan.

He snaps out of his thoughts and says "lets go get something to eat." Ahsoka shakes her head and says "I'm not hungry." Plo though knew that she needed to eat something and wondered how she couldn't be hungry?

He shakes his head and says "I can tell that your lying, you need to eat and I'm not taking no for an answer." Ahsoka sighs and says "very well."

Plo smiles, puts a hand on her shoulder, and leads her towards the cafeteria. When they get their he orders them both soup and goes over to where she's sitting.

He smiles and says "here, eat this." Ahsoka looked hesitant but she could feel Plo staring at her so seeing no other way she decided to eat it. She takes a hesitant bite but after the first one she takes another one but something wasn't sitting well with her.

After the fifth bite Ahsoka could feel her stomach starting to hurt and an increasing urge to vomit. Plo noticed that she looked unwell so he says "Little Soka, what's wrong?"

Ahsoka didn't have time to answer because she got to her feet and ran towards the refresher, Plo got up and went after her. When he got their he could hear her purging violently, he goes over to her and starts rubbing her back to show and offer her comfort.

After Ahsoka was done, Plo got some water for her and a rag, he's never seen her look so unwell and knew that something had to be done. She wipes her face and takes a few sips of the water.

After making sure that she was done vomiting, Plo knew that it was time to get to the bottom of this. He puts both his hands on his shoulders and says "Little Soka, we really need to talk."

Ahsoka sighs and says "I know." Plo pulls her close to his chest and says "why didn't you tell me you had Anorexia." A tear falls down her cheek and says "I was afraid of what the council would think or do if they found out, I- I was afraid they would think that I'm unfit to be a Jedi."

Plo was heartbroken, he holds her tighter and was nerved when he could feel her ribs as he hugged her, she felt like a twig that could snap if he held her any tighter.

After a solid minute of her crying silently into his chest, she was finally able to control her emotions and reign in her tears. Plo pulls away, but still kept her at arms length, and says "you need help."

Ahsoka looks down and says "we're gonna tell the council aren't we." Plo nods and Ahsoka sighs, he could sense her anxiety so he brings her back into another hug and says "it will be alright... I'll make it alright."

She hugs him tighter and he smiles, he then stands up and Ahsoka shortly does after. He then puts a hand on her shoulder and leads her towards the council room.

When they get their he knocks on the door and they wait for an answer, they didn't have to wait long though and hear Yoda say "come in, you may."

They both walk in and stand in the center of the room, they bow and Windu says "Master Plo, what is the problem?" Plo sighs and says "earlier today I was walking through the halls when I saw Ahsoka approach me."