Plo goes dad-mode again

I got this idea from @GG5577 so pls go follow her/him

Plo was in the hangar, looking for Ahsoka.
The council said that they were assigned to a mission and would be leaving tomorrow but he hasn't seen her so he decided to go find her and tell her about the mission.

He spotted Ahsoka in the hangar talking to some of the clones, he had noticed recently how close she and the clones were and could feel his dad instincts kicking in, he always did wondered how the council never found out about his parental side, not that he was complaining of course.

He walks up to them and says "hello Little Soka, troopers." The Clone's salute him while Ahsoka smiles and says "hello master Plo, how are you?"

He smiles and says "good, thank you, I need to talk to you about the mission and give you a briefing." Ahsoka smiles and says "ok." She then turns to the clones and says "bye guys." Before walking out with Plo behind her.

When they walk out of the hangar, Plo says "so Little Soka, what were you talking about back their, I could see you laughing." Ahsoka smiles and says "we were talking about which mission that Skyguy goes on were the most reckless and we all agreed about that time where he went into the Separatist ship and saved Senator Amidala."

Plo smiles and said "I would agree, it was more stupid then reckless but at least he, Obi Wan, and the senator were okay." She nods and they start walking to her quarters, Plo said "so Little Soka, what is your relationship with the clone's like?"

She smiles and says "it's good and I'm starting to view them as my own brothers." Plo nodded and relaxed a little and thought "at least I know that their isn't any romance going on between them." He sighed and also thought "I really have to get a grip on my parental instincts one day."

He then started talking about the mission and what they had to do, she nodded and they soon arrived at her quarters. He said goodbye before walking back to his quarters and meditate.

The next day

Plo and Ahsoka walked into the hangar and Plo immediately noticed how some of the clones were staring at her, he looked at one of the clones and noticed that he was staring at her chest.

He immediately realized what was going on, while Ahsoka sees them as her brothers, they see her as something more. His parental instincts were kicking in, making him more protective.

He put a hand over her shoulders and led her towards their ship, Ahsoka was confused but just shook it off as him just be friendly and showing her the way towards the ship.

When they got their, they got into the shuttle and flew to Florum, Plo knew that Ahsoka was oblivious to the looks that the clones gave her but he wasn't and for the whole mission, he made sure to stay close to her.

He also made sure that if any clone's talked about her sexually or flirty that he put them in their place, at the end of the mission he smiled and thought "maybe having parental instincts isn't so bad, at the end of the day all that matters is her safety."

He smiled at Ahsoka and asked her if she wanted to get anything to eat before they landed. She nodded and they head to the cafeteria.

My next chapter is gonna be much more humorous.

That's gonna be fun to write, haha 😆