Plo defends Ahsoka

I got this idea from Shira78 so pls go follow her

Ahsoka was walking out of the hangar when she suddenly gets pushed against the wall, she saw that 3 rookie clones were surrounding her and glaring at her.

Ahsoka pushed one of the Clone's away from her and asked "can I help you?" They smirk and the first clone says "yeah we want to know what idiot put you in charge of us, don't they know that a girl isn't cut out to be a commander in the army."

Ahsoka glares at them and says "who says that they can't be." They laugh and the second one says "we all know that girls are to weak to be a commander, especially one so young."

Ahsoka hated being called to young, sure she was only 15 but she could handle herself, she has several times. She glares at them and says "I am more then capable of leading you if Captain Rex or my master are absent, I have many times."

They roll their eyes and the third one says "yeah and how well did that work out, it's because of you and your bullsh*t leading that's gotten almost you whole battalion killed, some commander you are."

Ahsoka felt like she got punched, they were right, lots a clones died under her command and she never fully forgave herself, but Anakin didn't need to know that.

She puts her head down and replays the images of all the clones that were under her command dying, she snaps out of her thoughts when the second Clone says "I honestly don't know why the Jedi keep you, all you do is waste their time, they should just get rid of you."

Ahsoka felt like she got stabbed with a knife, she used to be fearful that the council would get rid of her but they always assured her that they wouldn't.

She glares at them and has to hold back the urge to slap them "you don't know what your talking about, the council care to much about all the padawan's and younglings to ever abandon them." She says, anger and annoyance clear in her voice.

They glare at her and the third one says "yeah right, they just say what you want to hear, face it runt, you mean nothing to them." Ahsoka felt like crying and cursed when she felt a tear roll down her cheek.

They laugh and the first one says "what's wrong you gonna cry like a bitch or a baby?" That's when Ahsoka snapped, she bitch slapped him across the face and he rubs her cheek.

He glares at her and says "your gonna regret that." He then turns his hand into a fist and without warning he punches her in the eye, making her fall to the ground with tears in her eyes.

Before they could lay another hand on her though, they heard a certain Plo-Koon shout "What is going on here!" He runs up to them and stands in front of Ahsoka to protect her from anymore of their abuse.

The clones stutter a little bit before the third one says "G-General Koon, s-she attacked us and we tried to d-defend ourselves." He glares at them and says "I saw that whole thing, what you did is an outrage!"

Plo stops to catch his breath before he says "I suggest you leave and I will be reporting this to your captain about this." They glare at Ahsoka one more time before walking away.

Once Plo made sure that they were gone, he kneels down in front of Ahsoka and says "are you alright Little Soka?" She gives him a little nod but he could see tears in her eyes and one accidentally slid down her cheek.

He wiped it away with his thumb and helped her up, she was still dizzy from the hit and Plo could already see a bruise forming on her eye. He wraps an arm around her and leads her to his quarters so that he could patch her up a bit.

The walk back was just silent but it was a comfortable silence, when they got to his quarters, he got her an ice pack and decide to get her something to drink.

He got her some water and handed her the ice pack, after he was done he says "I'm gonna talk to the council and Captain Rex about this, those troopers had no right to hurt you."

Ahsoka looks down and says "but they were right, I've caused so many men to die under my lead, I failed them." Plo puts a hand around her shoulders and says "we all failed our troopers, Ahsoka, even the council but we honor them for their sacrifice, do u understand?"

Ahsoka nods and gives him a small smile, he smiles back before saying "now come we shall report to the council." She nods and he leads her to the council room, when they tell the council what happened, they gave the clones a firm punishment.

They told captain Rex and let's just say that they'll be too busy cleaning and doing extra training to pick on Ahsoka again.