Ahsoka gets jealous

Word had spread across the temple that Plo found a new Youngling, Ahsoka was intrigued so she decided to go see Plo and find out more of this "new Youngling."

She went to his quarters and knocked on the door, she heard him say "enter." She walks in and sees him mediating, she says "Koy Toy Ya, master Plo."

He smiles back at her and says "Koy Toy Ya, Little Soka, what can I do for you?" She smiles and says "well I heard that you found a new Youngling so I was wondering if I could meet her."

Plo smiles and says "of course, follow me." She nods and they walk out, when they get to the crechelings, they see a 4 year old, human, female, Youngling trying to lift up blocks with the force.

She then sees Plo and quickly gets up, runs over to him, and hugs him. He smiles and says "hello little Mouri." Ahsoka could feel a spark of jealousy in her chest, did he just call her little Mouri.

She quickly puts a cap on it and focuses back to them, Amouri smiles up at him and says "hello Plo-Plo, how are you." Ahsoka growled but it was so quiet that no one heard.

Plo smiled and said "good and you have a visitor." Ahsoka quickly put on a fake smile, one that she learned from Padme, and said "hello Amouri, I'm Ahsoka, it's nice to meet you."

Amouri smiles and says "hello, Ahsoka, are you a Jedi?" Ahsoka nods and says "yes, I'm a Jedi padawan, you'll probably be one to, one day." Ahsoka's comm link then beeps and she sees that Obi Wan is calling her.

Ahsoka smiles and thinks perfect timing. She turns it on and Obi Wan says "Ahsoka, meet my in my quarters, I need to talk to you about something."

Ahsoka nods and says "yes master." before turning it off and saying "I have to go, bye Master Plo, Amouri." They say bye back and Ahsoka walks out.

She sighs and mutters "glad to be out of that mess." When she gets to his quarters, she walks in and sees Obi Wan on the couch drinking some tea.

She smiles and says "hello master Kenobi, you wanted to see me." Obi Wan nods and says "Ahsoka I can feel your emotions, what's wrong." Ahsoka sighs and says "is it that obvious?"

Obi Wan nods and says "yes, luckily though I think I was the only one who felt it, what's the problem?" Ahsoka sighs and says "I'm just jealous master."

Obi Wan pats the side of the couch, asking her to sit down, when she does, he says "about what?" Ahsoka bites her lip before saying "you know how me and Master Plo always had a father and daughter bond, right?"

Obi Wan nods and Ahsoka continues "Master Plo brought a new Youngling to the temple, and when he took me to see her, he called her little Mouri and she called him Plo-Plo."

Obi Wan immediately understands and places a hand on her shoulder before saying "I see what the problem is, you think that he likes her more now and that she's replacing you."

Ahsoka nods and Obi-Wan says "I'm sure master Plo doesn't think like that Ahsoka, why don't you just talk to him and you can get this all sorted out."

Ahsoka sighs and says "I don't know how he'll respond, what if he tells the rest of council, I'll be frowned upon." Obi Wan sighs and says "I know the feeling, I went through the same thing, when Qui-Gon brought Anakin to the temple and said that he would train him, I was jealous but after some time I just accepted it, just talk to Master Plo and things will get better."

Ahsoka nods and says "I don't exactly like it but you right, just give me some time to think, okay?" Obi Wan nods and Ahsoka stands up "I'm gonna go to the training room, maybe I can try and punch the jealousy away." Obi Wan could hear the sarcasm in her voice at the end.

Obi Wan smiles and says "have fun." Ahsoka rolls her eyes at him before walking out and heading to the gym. When she gets their, she sees a punching bag so she repeatedly starts kicking and punching it to get all the jealousy out.

After a while of punching and kicking, she senses that someone else entered the room but she payed little attention. She then hears someone coughing behind her and she sees that it's Plo.

She smiles and says "Master Plo, when did you get here?" Plo says "a few seconds ago, I'm surprised you didn't notice or sense me." He studies her force signature and could see that her mind was clouded, he tried to look into their bond only to find that she blocked it, he could now tell that something was wrong.

He puts a hand on her shoulder and says "sit Little Soka, let's talk." Ahsoka was nervous but decided to do what he said, they sat on the bleachers and she waited for him to talk.

He sat down next to her and said "Little Soka what's wrong, I can sense that your mind is clouded and our bond is blocked." Ahsoka bit her lip, her mind at war about if she should tell him or not.

Plo could tell that she was thinking of whether to tell him or not so he said "pls Little Soka, you know I care about you, I want to know what's wrong."

Ahsoka looked at the ground and said, "okay, the truth is... I'm jealous, do you like Amouri more then me?" Plo was shocked and said "no, whoever gave you that idea?"

Ahsoka sighed and said "well when you introduced me to her, you called her "little Mouri" a-and I thought..." Ahsoka stopped when she felt a tear roll down her cheek but she quickly wiped it away.

Realization suddenly dawned on Plo, "you thought that I replaced you with her." Ahsoka nodded not even daring to make eye contact in fear that she would only see disappointment.

She was surprised though when she felt Plo wrap an arm around her shoulders, brining her close to him. He said "oh little Soka, I might care for Amouri but I would never replace you and I'm sorry if I made you feel like you were."

Ahsoka rested her head against his shoulder and said "and I'm sorry that I didn't talk to you sooner, I was just scared at how you would responded."

He smiles and says "it's fine, do you want to go get some lunch?" Ahsoka nods and they walk out.