Ahsoka slaps Windu

Pretend that the Separatists were defeated, Ahsoka's a Knight, and the Jedi Order didn't fall.

I got this idea from Shira78 so pls go follow her.

Ahsoka, Plo, Obi Wan and Windu were on Shili to help rebuild, after the Sepratists were defeated the Togruta have been able to rebuild but asked for help from the Republic.

Ahsoka immediately volunteered when she heard that they were going to help Shili, Plo came to spend a little bit of time with her, Obi Wan came if something bad happened and would be able to negotiate his way out, while Windu was forced to go because Yoda wanted him to get out of the temple.

They walked to the middle of the village and saw that they were setting up a bonfire and making food. They were confused so Ahsoka went up to one of the women and asked what was going on.

The woman smiled and said "sense are village is rebuilding, the chief said that tonight we would have a celebration, there's gonna be dancing, food, and games." Ahsoka smiles and says "I think that's a great idea." The woman nods and walks away to get some decorations.

Ahsoka goes over to Plo, Obi Wan, and Windu and told them about the party, Obi Wan and Plo were happy that they and the locals could have some fun while Windu wasn't, he said "were here to help them with repairs, now waste our time at a party." Ahsoka glares at him by decides to ignore his comment.

Windu glares at her and walks away to check on some of the repairs, Plo shakes her head and says "come Little Soka, master Kenobi, let's go help them set up for the party."

They nod and they walk over to help them set up.

1 hour later

Ahsoka decided that before the party started that she put on one of the woman's traditional dresses, she goes to the bathroom and changes into a beautiful blue dress.

Plo, Obi Wan, and Windu saw her outfit and complimented her, except for Windu, he just rolled his eyes and muttered "woman

Plo, Obi Wan, and Windu saw her outfit and complimented her, except for Windu, he just rolled his eyes and muttered "woman."

She saw that the sun was going down and that the party was gonna start, she sits down and the chief stands walks up to the bonfire. He turns to face everyone and says "welcome everyone and thank you everyone who helped set up this magnificent party."

All the Torgruta cheered while the Jedi just smiled, except for Windu. The chief then look at them and said "and thank you Jedi for helping us rebuild our village and freeing us from the Sepratists."

Ahsoka, Obi Wan, and Plo smiled while Windu just nodded at him. The chief smiled and said "now, pls, enjoy the party." He then walks off the stand and some of the men and woman stand up and start doing traditional dances.

I would have shown you a video of a dance that they would have done but something's not working so I can't, sorry.

One of the female dancers went up to a Togrutan male and started doing a flirty dance with him, the Jedi notice this and Windu says "what is she doing?"

Ahsoka smiles and says "in my village, dances like those mean that she wants to mate with him." Obi Wan looks at her suspiciously and says "and how do u know that exactly."

Ahsoka looks at him and says "when I was 15, me and Anakin came here and they threw a party, one of the males danced like that to me but I gave him black eye and told him to back the fuck off."

Plo and Obi Wan were shock while Windu could care less, Plo though soon smiled and put an arm around her "very good little Soka." She smiles at him and turns back to the dancing.

Windu rolled his eyes and said "well I think that woman dances like a hoe and you look like one." Plo, Obi Wan, and Ahsoka gasped while the other Torgruta didn't notice what was happening because of all the singing and dancing that they were doing.

Ahsoka's hand connected hard with his cheek and glares daggers at him, she then walks away with Plo following after her. Windu rubbed his sore cheek which now had a solid bruised hand print on it.

Obi Wan glares at him and says "Mace what you just said was highly offensive so I suggest you apologize to her." Windu sighs and says "maybe your right but she better apologize for giving me this bruise."

Obi Wan smirks and says "don't hold your breathe." Obi Wan then stands up and Windu follows after him to find Ahsoka and Plo. Ahsoka was pacing back in forth with an angry look on her face, Plo was trying to calm her down but she was to angry.

Plo said "little Soka, you need to calm down." Ahsoka glares at him and says "who does he think he is, he has no right to call me that and I'm tempted to punch him to teach him a lesson."

Plo sighs and says "I understand that your angry and your correct, he has no right to call you that but you still must calm down." Ahsoka growls and says "I'm so mad I could just punch something!"

Just as she said that Windu and Obi Wan approached her, Ahsoka had to use all of her will power not to go over to him and slap him across the face again.

She glares at him and could clearly see that a bruise was starting to form on his cheek, Obi Wan smiles and says "Ahsoka, I believe Master Windu has something to say to you, don't you Mace."

Windu sighs and says "I'm sorry for calling you that name, I had no right to say that to you." Ahsoka sighs and says "I forgive you but don't ever say it again or I will give you another bruise."

Windu nods and they head back to the party, after about 30 minutes they get a call from the council so they go to an area that's a little more quiet.

They turn on the transmitter and the council appear, their first question was "Master Windu, what happened to your face." Windu glares at Ahsoka and says "Don't. Ask."

Ahsoka couldn't help but smirk and said "I gave him a lesson about saying rude things to me." The council all raise an eyebrow but decide to not question, something told them that they didn't want to know what happened.

They tell them about the rebuilding and the party going on, they nod and tell them that their transport will arrive tomorrow in the morning, they nod and decide to head to bed.

Everyone except Ahsoka, she decides to stay up without them knowing and dance a little. She doesn't go to bed until 1 A.M. (Me, when I'm out partying with my friends in New York, Times Square.)

In the morning she woke up and packed up a little before heading towards the transport with Plo, Obi Wan, and Windu and flying back to Courasant.