Plo and Wolfe save Ahsoka

Plo, Wolfe, and Ahsoka were on a stealth mission to steal some information from the Separatists. The problem was that the information could only be found on Dooku's ship so it took the council a while to devise a plan.

When they got to the control room, they took out all the droids and Ahsoka said that she would stay outside the room and guard it while Plo and Wolfe hacked their controls.

After a while Wolfe finally hacked their controls and downloaded the data from it, when he was done they suddenly heard lightsabers activating.

They then heard Ahsoka scream and they ran out to see her on the ground unconscious and blood around her abdomen with Dooku in front of her, ready to kill her.

Plo and Wolfe were incensed and acted fast, Plo used the forced to push Dooku away and he stood protectively in front of Ahsoka while Wolfe started to assist her. Dooku scowled at then and said "Jedi Scum, I don't like it when pests come into my home."

Plo glares at him and says "it's not a pleasant experience for us either count, lay down your lightsaber and come quietly." Dooku growled and said "over my dead body."

Dooku then lunged at Plo but he blocked the attack, Dooku tried again but Plo dodges it and they keep fighting while picking up the pace. Meanwhile Wolfe was trying to stop the bleeding coming from Ahsoka's stomach.

He wasn't sure if there was any internal damage but he decided that she can get that looked at once they got back to the temple. There wasn't much though that he could do right now other then stop the bleeding so after wrapping her stomach with bandages and a gauze, he picks her up and go's to find Plo.

It took a while but he eventually caught up to Plo and saw that he collapsed a hallway to give him some time to escape.

Plo then noticed them and ran over, he said "will she be alright?" Wolfe sighed and said "I don't know General, she was bleeding a lot and needs medical attention." Plo nodded and said "right, let's go."

They run to the hangar where they snuck their ship in and activated it before flying out and jumping into hyperspace. Once they were in hyperspace Wolfe set Ahsoka on a bed and  sighed in relief.

Plo contacted the medical station and said "this is master Plo of the republic, I need a medical team in the hangar, we have an injured padawan."

There was a second silence before a clone said "copy that sir, we'll have a group of medics ready for your arrival." Plo thanks the trooper before hanging up and going back over to Wolfe.

After about 2 minutes they get to the medical station and see the medics waiting for them. Once they land 3 medical clones come in and put Ahsoka on a stretcher before wheeling her to the medical room.

Plow and Wolfe stay in the medical room and wait for a doctor to come back out.

30 minutes later

One of the medical clones comes out and says "she got lucky, the saber missed all her vital organs but she will have a scar on her stomach." They sighed in relief and Plo said "so she'll be fine then?"

The medic nodded and said "yes, all she needs now is bed rest, you two can see her now though." They nodded and he led them to Ahsoka's room, when they walked in they saw Ahsoka laying down on the bed watching a holovideo.

She smiles at them and says "hello Wolfe, Master Plo." They smile at her and Plo says "hello Little Soka, how do u feel?" She smiles and says "better, thank you."

A medic then came in and said "commander Tano, your free to go but you must take it easy for the next 2 days." Ahsoka smiled and, with the help of Plo, got up and they headed back to the temple.