Ahsoka's nightmare

I got the idea of this chapter from AhsokaFulcrumTano so go read her books and follow her.

Ahsoka has been having nightmares and Plo helps her with them

Ahsoka wakes up with a gasp and looks around frantically, she's been having nightmares ever sense they got back from Zygerria and didn't know what to do.

She didn't want Anakin or any other masters seeing her as weak so she dealt with it on her own. Ahsoka looks at her clock and could see that it was past 12 o clock, she sneaks out of her quarters and decides to go to the room of a thousand fountains to try and meditate about her dream.

When she gets their she sits down next to one of the fountains and focuses on her dream. She sees the Zygerrian guards shocking her every time she says or does something wrong, she sees Obi Wan being whipped countless times, Dooku killing Anakin, and her people being forced to work in the mines.

She then feels someone put a hand on her shoulder making her snap out of her meditation. She looks behind her and sees Master Plo lookin at her concerned.

She smiles and says "hello master Plo, what are you doing up." Plo sits down next to her and says "that's what I came to ask you, what's wrong." Ahsoka knew that she couldn't hide it anymore, she sighs and says "promise that you won't judge."

Plo nods and Ahsoka starts telling him about her being electrocuted, Obi Wan being whipped, and Anakin being killed. When she was done Plo asked, "how long have you had these nightmares for."

Ahsoka looks down and says "a week," Plo was shocked and says "why didn't you tell me or your master sooner." Ahsoka sighs and says "I didn't want you guys to think that I was a child," Plo puts a hand on her shoulder and says "why would you think that."

Ahsoka sighs and says "I've worked so hard to prove to people that Im not to weak to be Anakin's padawan and I felt that if I told one of you then you or Anakin would think that I am to weak to handle a stupid nightmare."

Plo wraps an arm around her shoulders and says "your not weak little Soka. In fact I'm pretty sure that your the bravest teen in the whole order that I've ever seen."

Ahsoka smiles and says "why do u think that," Plo smiles and says "because you need a lot of bravery when you go on one of your masters crazy plans." Ahsoka laughs and says "that is very true," she then yawns and and Plo says "I think you should head to bed now Little Soka."

Ahsoka nods and gets up but before she could leave, Plo says, "and next time can you pls tell me when you have another nightmare then dealing with it by yourself."

Ahsoka nods and says "okay," Plo nods and says "goodnight," she smiles and says "goodnight" before walking back to her quarters.