Ahsoka and Wolffe argue

I got this idea from AmandaS105 and Shira78 so pls go follow them.

Ahsoka felt like crying, she, Anakin and their men just got back from a mission but it didn't go well. Ahsoka was assigned to blow up a Separatist base but instead of sneaking in, Anakin decided to lead an assault on it. That didn't go to well.

She got about 35% of her fleet killed and felt awful, Anakin comforted her and said that its gonna be alright but Ahsoka refuses to accept that.

Anakin gave her a long hug while she just cried into his shoulder and mourned all of her dead men. Windu wanted Anakin to discipline her for her actions and lack of leadership but Anakin refused, saying that she needs comfort rather then discipline.

He knew all to well what it's like when someone died because you were to blind and weak to save them and he did not want Ahsoka to feel like that.

Ahsoka was in the hangar, trying to see if she could help any of the men. She knew that not much happens in the hangar but decided to see if she could help nonetheless.

She saw Wolffe and decided to see if he needed help, she walks over to him and says "hello Wolffe, do u need any help?" He glares at her and says "no because you'll probably mess it up like you did on that mission."

Ahsoka felt like she got stabbed in the heart, she puts her head down and says "I'm sorry about your brothers but I want you to know that I tried to save as many as possible."

Wolffe glares at her and says "sorry isn't doing it anymore, you've been Skywalker's padawan for 2 years and yet your still messing up and getting my brothers killed, what's the use of them training you if your still messing up."

Ahsoka glares at him and says "do u think I like it when they get killed, that I have to live with the fact that their dead and carry the guilt of their deaths, nobody is perfect Wolffe not even the council is perfect."

At least they make better soldiers then you ever will, it's because of you and your reckless bullsh*t that more of my brothers die!" By now they had attracted a large crowd but they didn't care, Wolffe was seriously pushing her buttons and if she could she would slap him right now.

She knew that she shouldn't though because then Wolffe would probably hit her back and she would end up with a nasty bruise in the morning.

She was fighting back tears when she said "I'm sorry I'm not perfect Wolffe but almost everyone seems to forget that I am a kriffing teenager fighting in a God damm war!"

Wolffe was almost done with this shit so he said "How the hell could I forget your child when you act like one everyday and it's because of your fucking recklessness that a quarter of your battalion is gone and if it was up to me I would strip you if your rank if commander and dump you on the nearest planet, you fucking little brat!"

They then heard a certain Plo Koon say "Wolffe, That's enough!" They turn to face him and he walks up to them. He says "Wolffe you do not say that to her, come Little Soka."

She nods and they walk out of the hangar, she was scared that he was gonna lecture her so she kept her head down. He noticed this and he also noticed her lack of self of steam, what Wolffe said hurt her a lot.

He put a hand on her shoulder and he could sense her shock, he says "I'm not mad, Little Soka, I'm actually more mad at Wolffe right now and your right almost everyone forgets that you are still a teenager."

Ahsoka sighs and says "it's fine and he was right, I am a brat." Plo hugged her and she returned it, he says "not to me, never." Ahsoka pulled away and a single tear ran down her cheek.

He wiped it away with the thumb and decided that she needed some much needed rest and relaxation so he took her to his quarters so that he could give her some tea and let her rest.

He gave her some tea and after about 10 minutes, she was sleeping on his couch. He puts a blanket over her and leaves to go give Wolffe a long talk about hurting people's feelings.