Ahsoka has Anorexia part 2

I got this idea from Emmaszdance so pls go follow her and listen to her song edit that she made, it's called "Ahsoka- Phoenix"

This will also be a short chapter but I still hope you like it

After Anakin gave Ahsoka some more broth to help her get some weight back, Plo decided to take Ahsoka to the healing ward to see if there were any side affects but he was not prepared for what they told him.

The healers said that her teeth were decaying, she was looking faint, her throat was swelling a little, and that her heartbeat was irregular.

Plo shook his head and sighed, this was worst then he thought but he was glad that he had discovered this before things got worse. He asked the healers to let him see her and they agreed.

They led him to her room and he walked in to see Ahsoka eating some more broth sense her stomach couldn't handle more then that. He sits down on the bed with her and she smiles at him and says "Koy Toy Ya, master Plo."

He smiles back and says "Koy Toy Ya, Little Soka, how are you feeling?" Ahsoka sighs and says "better but do I have to have so much broth?"

Plo puts a hand on her shoulder and says "I want to make sure that your healthy little Soka and so that you can get back the weight that you've lost, you know I care about you."

Ahsoka smiles and says "I guess your right." Plo smirks and says "I'm always right." Ahsoka rolls her eyes and says "now you sound like SkyGuy."

Plo chuckles a little and says "there's the Little Soka I know, I'll come back to check on you later but for right now I just get some rest." Ahsoka nods and lays back down, Plo was about to walk out but Ahsoka sleepily said "love ya master Plo."

Plo turns around and smiles at her before saying "I love you too Little Soka." He then walks out and heads back to his quarters.