Fathers Day presents

Since it's almost Father's Day, I decided to make a special chapter about it.

Anakin told Ahsoka that she had the day off so that gave her plenty of time to look for a Father's Day present for Plo. She always thought Plo as a father figure and she told him that when she turned 13.

She had to admit that she was nervous when she told him but to her relief he said that he saw her as his daughter. So every Father's Day she would get Plo a present and give it to him, he was always very thankful and he did the same thing when it was her birthday.

They always met at her quarters at 3 so she had a few hours to find him something, she walks along the Courasant sidewalks while thinking of what to give him.

Last year she made him breakfast, he never did figure out how she was able to get into his quarters without him noticing though and the year before that she gave him a new robe.

While walking Ahsoka then remembered something that Obi Wan told her,"sometimes the simplest things are the best

While walking Ahsoka then remembered something that Obi Wan told her,"sometimes the simplest things are the best." An idea then came to her head and she rushes back to the temple.

A few hours later

Plo was walking towards Ahsoka's room and had a smile on his face, he always appreciated it when she did something for him on Father's Day and always made sure to return her thank-fulness to her by doing something nice for her.

When he reaches her quarters, he knocks on the door and hears footsteps approach the door. The door then opens and he sees Ahsoka smiling at him cheerfully, Plo smiles back at her and says "hello little Soka, may I pls come inside."

She nods and steps out of the way to let him in, he walks in and sits down on the couch. She smiles him and says "happy Father's Day, Master Plo I have a 2 surprises for you," he smiles back at her and says "well sense it's coming from you I'm sure I will enjoy them."

She then smiles and says, "I'll be right back." He nods and waits for her, she soon returns with a card and gives it to him.

He smiles at her and opens up the card, he saw that she drew in it and the drawing was him, her, and Wolffe(his other child/adopted son).

He smiles at her and says "thank you Little Soka, you really have a talent for drawing

He smiles at her and says "thank you Little Soka, you really have a talent for drawing." She then gives him hug and says "happy Father's Day master Plo," he hugs her back and says "thank you Little Soka."

She then pulls away and says "I also have a movie that we could watch together," Plo smile and says "what's it called." She smiles and says "it's called The Greatest Showman, it's supposed to be a really good movie."

Plo nods and says "very well then," she smiles at him and turns the holoplayer, she then plays the movie and they both watch it.

2 hours later

When the credits roll Ahsoka turns off the movie and yawns a little bit, Plo smiles and says "you were right that was a good movie." Ahsoka smirks and says told ya, Plo then looks at he clock and realizes that he has to go.

He looks at Ahsoka and says "as much fun as this was, I'm afraid it's time for me to go little Soka." She nods and walks him to the door, she gives him another hug and says "love ya Master."

Plo hugs her back and says "love you too little Soka," she then pulls away and says "have a goodnight," he nods and says "you too." He then walks out of the room and heads back towards his quarters.