Plo helps Ahsoka put on makeup

I got this from idea from Shira78 so pls go follow her

Plo, Ahsoka, and Obi Wan were assigned to be body guards at the senators ball, Obi Wan and Plo didn't mind but Ahsoka hated fancy party's so Plo told her that he would help her get ready.

He first told her that she had to wear a dress and she immediately protested, after a lot of negotiating she agreed but only if he took her to Dex's the next night. He agreed and Ahsoka went to Padme's to see if she could borrow a dress.

Padmé, of course, let her and they had to go threw 10 dresses until they found one that she liked.

Padmé our the dress in a bag so that it wouldn't get ruined and Ahsoka thanked her before she went back to the temple, when she gets back she went to her quarters and got out the dress

She then saw that something else was in the bag so she took it out and saw that it was small bag of makeup with a note on it. She read it and it said

To Ahsoka

It's custom that all the girls must ware makeup to the ball and I guessed that you don't have any so I decided to give some to you

From Padmé

Ahsoka groaned in annoyance, the problem was that she never worked makeup before and doesn't know how to put it on. She sighed and decide to call Plo to see if he could help her, she knew that he once had a human female padawan so she knew that he must have some experience with this sort of stuff.

She tells him to come to her quarters so that he could help her out with something, she didn't tell him why because she was slightly embarrassed of the situation.

When he got their he asked her what she needed and could see a blush starting to form on her face. She bit her lip before telling him that she needed his help to put on makeup.

He smiled and agreed to help her, he told her to sit down and she nodded. He took out some Mascara, eye shadow, and some lipstick before he started putting it on her.

After he was done, he handed her a mirror and she looked at herself

She smiled at him and says "I love it, thank you." He smiles and said "Of course Ahsoka, that is what fathers are for." Ahsoka smiles and says "let me just put on my dress and then we can head to the senators Ball."

Plo nods and waits outside for her, she puts on her dress and admired it for a second before walking out. Plo smiles and says "my little Soka's all grown up."

Ahsoka smiles and rolls her eyes "are you ready?" Plo asks. She nods and he leads to the hangar where Obi Wan was waiting for them. He smiles and says "you look very nice Ahsoka."

She smiles at him and says "thanks, Obi Wan." He nods and says "are we ready to go?" They nod and board their shuttle before flying to the senators building.

When they got their, Ahsoka noticed how much fancier all the other senators looked and immediately felt out of place. Plo and Obi Wan noticed this so Plo put a hand on her shoulder and Obi Wan smiled at her.

A bit of her confidence came back and they lead her inside, Ahsoka still felt out of place so she stood in the back and basically just watched our for all the senators, Plo noticed that she was by herself and lonely so he decided to stay with and talk.

After the ball, Plo, Ahsoka, and Obi Wan headed back to the temple. Ahsoka was glad that the ball was over and could go home and sleep.

She also made sure that they never assigned her to a ball ever again.