Plo gives Ahsoka "the talk"

Plo was walking to Ahsoka and Anakin's quarters to talk to him, he just became aware that Anakin never gave Ahsoka "the talk" so he took it beside himself to tell him about it so that Anakin could talk to her about it.

When he got their, he rang the doorbell and he heard Anakin say "come in." He walks in and sees Anakin doing some paper work, he then turns to look at Plo and says "oh master Plo, how can I help you?"

Plo says "hello Skywalker, I need to talk to you, it's about Ahsoka." Anakin perks up and says "what about her?" Plo hesitates for a second before he said "did you ever give her "the talk."

Anakin immediately knew what he was talking about and shook his head, he said "no, I thought that Master Ti could take care of that for me sense she and Ahsoka are both Torgruta.

Plo glares at him and says "it is the masters job to do that. Your going to talk to her about it because it's important for her to know about these sort of things."

Anakin groans and says "must I?" But he immediately shuts up when he notices Plo's threatening glare. Plo says "yes and I don't want to hear any complaining." Before Anakin could argue, Plo walked out.

Anakin sighed, he really didn't want to do this because he knew that it would be awkward and embarrassing and as look would have it, Ahsoka walked in.

She smiles and says "hello master." He smiles and says "hey snips, I need to talk to you." Ahsoka shrugged and said "ok" before sitting down.

Anakin but his lip, wondering how he should start this, he couldn't find the words though and decided to chicken out. He smiled and said "never mind besides I need to do some paper work."

Ahsoka shrugs and walks into her quarters, Anakin sighs and rubs his temples. He knew that he would get scolded by Plo but it was just too awkward for him, he sighs before finishing up his paperwork.

The next day

True to his thoughts, Plo did come by the next day and Anakin knew that he wouldn't be happy. Plo said "so did you talk to her." Anakin bit his lip before shaking his head, Plo glared at him and said "Skywalker this is a serious matter, you need to talk to her about this."

Anakin glares at him and says "why are you so invested in this anyway, she is not your padawan so it's none of your business." This really angered Plo, he was shouting when he said "this is my business because she is my daughter!"

Anakin was shocked by his outburst and by what he said, Plo took a few breaths to calm his nerves before he said "I always saw her as my daughter and I need to make sure that she knows the difference between good choices and bad ones."

He then stands up and says "and if you won't talk to her about this then I will." And as luck would have it, Ahsoka walked into the room. She smiled and said " hello Master Plo."

He smiles and says "hello little Soka, I need to talk to you about something. Skywalker would you mind stepping outside for a minute, I will call you back in when I'm done."

Anakin nods and walks out, happy that he didn't have to be part of the conversation. Plo sat down on the crunch and gestures for Ahsoka to sit next to him.

She nods and sits down before asking "what is this about?" Plo thought quickly on how to start the conversation, after he was done, he said "Little Soka, what do u know about sex."

Ahsoka shrugs and says "only that babies are made after it but that's just about it." Plo nods and says "yes that's true but you see sex is when a man and a woman get...er
intimate with each other."

Ahsoka eyes widened and pays close attention as Plo kept talking, he was uncomfortable but it was necessary that she knew this. After he was done, he sighed and said "did you catch that all Ahsoka?"

She nodded and Plo could see her bushing, she was clearly uncomfortable about the talk but it was necessary. She rubs the back of her neck and says "I understand now Master Plo, thank you for that um lesson."

He tries to hide a laugh from her uncomfortableness and trying to get him out the door. He stood up and said "well then Little Soka, I'll see you tomorrow."

Before he could walk out though, Ahsoka said "Master Plo, how come you told me this instead of my master." Plo smirked and said "he was too chicken so I decided to do it, do me a favor and tease him about it."

Ahsoka smirks and says "will do." Plo smiles and walks out, he sees Anakin waiting outside and says "see Skywalker, it may be awkward but it's necessary and I expect you to listen to her if she has any questions."

Anakin rolls his eyes and says "no promises." But he shuts up again once he notices Plo's glare. He sighs and says "fine but don't be too surprised if I send her to you to answer her questions."

Plo sighed and decided that he would have a long conversation with him tomorrow about responsibilities. He says "have a good day Skywalker." Before walking away.

Anakin sighs and goes into his quarters to get some sleep.

In the future, If my daughter/son asks me where babies come from then I'm just gonna say that storks silver them and bam, problem solved.