Ahsoka vs her toxic friend

While I figure out what to do with Gianna, this whole "experience" has given me an idea for a chapter so I hope you guys like it.

Ahsoka was excited today, her master had given her the day off so she decided to go spend some time with her old crèche friend, Crystal, they haven't had a proper time to catch up sense Crystal was always busy.

Ahsoka found her pretty quickly due to the fact Crystal's master was a friend of Obi Wan's, when Ahsoka saw Crystal she immediately ran up to her and said "Crystal! It's so great to see you again."

She turned around and was surprised when she saw Ahsoka, she smiled and said "hey Ahsoka, what are you doing here?" Ahsoka smiled and said "my master gave me the day off so I thought it was the prefect time for us to catch up."

Crystal smiled and said "sure" Ahsoka smiled and said "great, I already have a bunch of things planned out. First we can go get some ice cream before doing a little friendly spar, and then we can go shopping."

Crystal nodded and said "okay." Ahsoka grabbed Crystal wrist and said "come on then." Before dragging her out of the temple.

I'm just gonna skip all the activities because that's not important so let's just say that they had fun on their girls day out.

When it was about 5pm, they headed back to the temple and Ahsoka said "we have to do this more often Crystal once the war is over but I have to head back to my quarters."

Ahsoka was about to walk away but then Crystal grabbed her wrist and said "your not going to sleep now are you, come on, let's head to one of the bars and get a drink."

Ahsoka stares at her in shock and says "are you crazy, we can't go to a bar, we're not old enough. Also we'll get in big trouble." Crystal shakes her head and says "come on it will be fun."

Ahsoka though wasn't backing down, she knew that if she agreed that there would be serious consequences. She said "no, I'm gonna go get my master."

Crystal slaps Ahsoka and said "your not doing that or else you'll be a snitch." Ahsoka was still shocked, her best friend just slapped her. Ahsoka said "my master needs to know about this."

She then starts to run to the temple but she could only get as far into the hallway before Crystal pushed her to the floor and said "your not telling him anything."

Crystal then punches Ahsoka's cheek and eye, Ahsoka moved out of the way to dodge the 3rd punch making Crystal angry and yell "fight me!"

By that time they had attracted a crowd of padawan's and Younglings. Ahsoka wouldn't fight back though, she just couldn't hit her friend even though Crystal had no problem doing it.

Ahsoka was running out of energy though, the hits that she had taken had made her a little dizzy which also made her distracted. Crystal then kicks Ahsoka in the shin, making Ahsoka fall to the ground.

Just as Crystal was about to punch her again a few masters pushed there way through the crowd of Younglings and padawan's. It was Windu and Plo.

Plo said to Crystal, "Get back, get back! That is enough." Crystal scoffed before walking away but Plo followed after her and led her to the council chambers.

Meanwhile Windu was assessing Ahsoka, she had a few cuts on her face, a bloody lip, and a bruise on her cheek, and eye. He helps her up and leads her to the halls of healing, they gave her some ice for her bruises and cleaned up the blood on her lip.

After they were done Windu took Ahsoka to the council room, when they got there they saw that the council was waiting with Crystal in the middle.

The council were shocked when they saw Ahsoka's face and Mundi said "we can start now." Ahsoka stood in the middle next to Crystal while Windu sat down in his chair and said "Padawan Tano, tell us what happened that started the fight."

Ahsoka nodded and said "Sense Master Skywalker gave me the day off I thought it would be nice if me and Crystal had a girls day. But when we got back to the temple, Crystal said that she wanted me and her to go to a bar. I said no and was about to go tell my master when she slapped me and told me not to. I got up again and ran into the temple but then Crystal tackled me and punched me."

All the council members glared at Crystal and Windu said "thank you padawan Tano." Windu then turned to look at Crystal and said "padawan Davis, because of your actions you are to stay at the temple and help the temple staff with cleaning and any other things they need help with, you are not allowed to leave the temple unless we say so or there will be bigger consequences, so u understand?"

Crystal nodded and Mundi said "good, you two can head back to your masters but you will both have an escort just incase you two start another fight."

They nodded and Plo and Shakk stood up before leading the two padawan's back to their quarters. After that, Ahsoka and Crystal never talked to each other again and the council made sure to never put them on a mission together.