Ahsoka gets sick

Ahsoka knew that she was sick when she woke up, she had a headache, her throat hurt, and was burning up. She some how found the strength to pull herself out of bed and went to go the kitchen.

When she got their she found Anakin doing some paper work while eating an apple, she said "hey master" but her voice sounded hoarse.

Anakin turned to look at her and saw that she looked tired and was looking a little pale, he said "Hey snips, are you okay?" Ahsoka shook her head and said "no, I think I'm sick."

Anakin took off his glove and put the back of his hand on her forehead, he said "your sick alright, go back to bed, I'll tell the council that we can't do any mission's today."

Ahsoka nodded but before she could head back, Anakin's comm link beeped. He turned it on and they heard Obi Wan say "Anakin the council has a mission for you and Ahsoka, come to the council room, and don't be late this time."

Before Anakin could reply, Obi Wan hanged up. Ahsoka looked at Anakin, begging him not to let her go when she was already finding it hard to stand.

Anakin saw the begging look in her eyes and said "don't worry I'll tell them that your sick, meanwhile you can go rest." Ahsoka nodded and walked into her quarters to sleep while Anakin headed to the council chambers.

When he walked into the room, Windu got straight to business and said "Skywalker you and Padawan Tano are assigned to protect Rush Clovis, he's been getting threats recently and has asked us for some assistance."

Anakin shook his head and said "Ahsoka can't go masters, she has a fever and I doubt she can do a mission in her condition."

Windu though, being the bastard that he is, didn't care and said "padawan Tano will be fine, I don't care if she's sick, you and her will do the mission."

Anakin though wasn't going down without a fight and the rest of the council sighed, this was gonna be fun. Luckily for Anakin he had two Allies and they both cared about Ahsoka, Plo and Obi Wan.

Anakin glared at Windu and said "I will not put my padawan in danger when she's sick and can barely stand. She is not going and your not changing my mind."

Windu was about to argue back but Obi Wan beat him, "I agree with Anakin, we can't send Ahsoka when she is feeling ill. That would be cruel of us."

Plo nodded and said "I also agree, maybe you should go sense you want them to do the mission so badly." Some of the other council members couldn't hide their smirk as they looked at Windu, this was priceless.

Windu growls lowly and says "Master Plo, your letting your emotions cloud your judgment so I'll tell you something that I told you long ago, get rid of the attachment and Bond you have with her."

Plo glares at Mace and says "I will do no such thing." He then tightens his shields so that Windu wouldn't be able to get to his and Ahsoka's bond.

Obi Wan decides to butt in before things get out of hand, he says "how about a compromise, Anakin go's but Ahsoka stays." The council thought for a second before they all, except Windu, nodded.

Anakin said "but then who will take of Ahsoka?" "I will" They all turned to look at Plo and some of them smiled. But before Windu could lecture Plo about his attachment to her again, Yoda said "decided it is, dismissed Skywalker and Master Plo are."

They nodded and walked to Anakin's quarters to check on Ahsoka. When they got their they knocked on Ahsoka's door and heard her say "come in"

They walked in and saw Ahsoka laying on her bed, Anakin said "I have good news Snips, you don't have to go on the mission and Master Plo can take care of you until I get back."

Ahsoka smiled and said "okay, thanks Master Plo." He smiled and said "of course Little Soka, although Skywalker did have to fight Master Windu on it." Anakin rolls his eyes and said "don't remind me."

Anakin then turned to the door and said "I have to leave but I hope you feel better snips." Ahsoka smiled and said "okay, bye SkyGuy." He nods and walks out, Plo looks back at Ahsoka and says "Do you need anything Little Soka?"

She thinks for a second before saying "some chicken noodle soup would be nice." Plo nodded and went to go prepare it, he couldn't blame Ahsoka for wanting soup sense it always made him feel better when we he got sick.

When he was done, he gave it Ahsoka and she thanked him before eating it. When she was done she thanked Plo before going back to sleep.

Plo smiled and gently patted her head before going to the living room to do a little bit of council work. After about an hour, Ahsoka woke up again but felt Nauseous.

She turned onto her side and hurled on the floor, Plo rushed in and saw her vomiting violently. He rubbed her back to show her comfort and after a while she stopped.

He got her a cloth and she wiped her face, he then made her lay back down and told her to rest. She apologized for the mess but he said that it was fine, he got a mop and wiped the floor until it was clean.

When it was dinner he made her some more chicken soup and she ate it, she thanked him before falling asleep again. In the morning Ahsoka was glad when she felt her fever go away and her throat feel better. She still had a headache but she could take some Tylenol.

She got up and saw Plo sleeping on the couch, he woke up when he sensed her and smiled. She smiled back and said "great news master Plo, my fevers gone."

Plo smiled and stood up before saying "that's great Little Soka and your master should also be coming back from his mission today." Ahsoka nodded and said "thanks for thanking care of me."

He smiled and said "No problem." They then heard the door chime and Ahsoka opened it to see Anakin. He smiled and said "hey snips, your looking much more better, thanks again Master Plo for taking care of her, I hope she wants to much trouble."

Plo smiled back at him and said "she want a trouble at all Skywalker but I do have a council meeting soon so I need to go, bye Little Soka, bye Skywalker." Ahsoka smiled and said "bye Master Plo." He then walked out and headed towards the council chambers. Not exactly thrilled at having to see a certain Mace Windu.