What if Plo survived Order 66

I got the idea of this from Ahsokalives2223 so pls go check out her stories and follow her.

A week after Plo's ship crashed

When Plo wakes up he sees that he was surrounded by rubble and his whole body felt sore. He crawls out and could see that the whole temple was burned and that his surroundings were different.

He tries to stand up but fell back down, after about 5 minutes he's able to stand up and limp to the temple. When he walks in he was horrified at what he saw, he saw body's all over the ground and blood on the walls.

He limps to the medical room and looks around for any bandages or Med-Kits. After a little scavenging he finds some painkillers, he swallows them(or however he gets food into his body) and stands up.

He then sees a cloak laying around so he puts it on and walks outside, when he gets outside he decides to keep a low cover and walk around a little. Things though were very very different.

He saw people in armor walk around everywhere but it wasn't clone armor, it was just all white. He then sees a poster that says bounty for Jedi, he could see names and pictures of a few Jedi but one caught his eye right away. Ahsoka's.

He immediately checked his force bond with her and fortunately it was still there, he knew that he had to find her and reconnect her. He walks to one of the hangars but sees a lot of storm troopers there.

He pays for one of the ships and was about to get on but then the storm troopers said "hey you, identification check." Plo turns around and sees one of the storm troopers walk up to him, he waves his hand and says "you do not want to check me."

The trooper repeats what he said and walks away, Plo then walk into his ship and takes off, he could feel Ahsoka's force presence leading him to Onderon so he sets the coordinates and jumps into hyperspace.

One hour later

Plo lands the ship and walks out, carefully made sure to not attract attention and continues following her force presence. When he felt her presence inside of one of buildings he sees that it was a mansion and that it was very fancy.

Plo wondered how she had the money to buy something like this when he remembered that Bonteri kid. He smiled and says "at least she found comfort in one person.

He knocks on the door and hears a speaker say "name and business pls," Plo says "Jedi Master, here to see Ahsoka Tano." The door opens and Plo sees Lux staring at him in shock.

The shock soon turns to a smile and says "Master Plo Koon, it's good to see that your still alive." Plo nods and says "is Little Soka here," Lux nods and says "yes, she's in her room, follow me pls."

Plo nods and Lux leads him in, when they get to the living room Lux tells Plo to sit down while he gets Ahsoka. After about a minute he could here Lux walking back, he turns his head and he could hear Ahsoka say, "Lux what's so important about this visitor that you needed me to come."

Lux chuckles and says "take a look for yourself," Ahsoka then turns her head and looks at Plo and she gasps. She looks at him shocked and says "Master Plo? Is it really you?" Plo nods and says "its good to see you again little Soka."

Ahsoka and him were about 3 feet apart when Ahsoka leaped into his arms and cried into his shoulder. Ahsoka didn't know how to feel, she felt happy, relieved, and excited.

After a minute she pulls away and Plo wipes away a tear with his thumb, he then brings her into another embrace and says "I'm glad that your still alive."

She hugs him back and says "you too," after a few more seconds he pulls away and Ahsoka says "why don't you stay for the night and we can talk more at dinner."

He nods and Ahsoka and Lux lead him into the kitchen, when they sit down and eat Plo says "so little Soka what have you've been doing dense you left."

Ahsoka smiles and says "well when I left I didn't have any money to afford my own apartment so I asked Lux if I could stay here and he said yes. And after about 3 weeks of living here he asked me a question."

Plo looks at her confused and says "what was the question." Ahsoka smiles at Lux and says "he asked me if I wanted to be his girlfriend and I said yes."

Plo smiles at her and says "I am very happy for you Little Soka," he then turns to Lux and says "Senator Bonteri can I pls talk to you outside for moment."

Lux knew that it would be about, it would be the don't hurt my daughters feelings talk. He nods and follows Plo out of kitchen until they were out of hearing shot from Ahsoka.

Plo looks at Lux and says "Bonteri I am very happy that Little Soka's found someone but," He walks a little bit closer to Lux and says, "if you hurt her or make her cry." He takes another step forward, "I will hunt you down and cut you into pieces, am I clear." He says while glaring.

Lux nods and says "yes Maser Jedi," Plo takes a step back and says "good now let's go finish eating." Plo walks away with Lux close behind into the kitchen.

When they enter Plo sees Ahsoka smirking at him and says "good to know that you didn't kill him." Plo smiles and says "not yet at least," Ahsoka tries to muffle her laugh while Lux looks at Plo with fear. Lux knew that he would have tread carefully when Plo was around.

Ahsoka then offers Plo to stay here, Plo, at first, declines but Ahsoka gave him the puppy dogs eyes and says "pleeease." Plo sighs and says "very well as long as it is alright with Senator Bonteri." Lux smiles and says "it's not a problem at all Master Jedi, we have plenty of bedrooms to spare."

Plo nods and says "very well then I will stay, but let's talk more about this in the morning, I'm gonna go to bed. Goodnight Little Soka, goodnight Senator," they say goodnight back and Plo heads to one of the spare rooms and falls asleep.