Two

"I yeared for you for years, I craved for your touch, I missed you

"I yeared for you for years, I craved for your touch, I missed you."

//2//

♥~❀❀ ~❁❀❀❁~ ❀❀~♥

Have you ever felt like dying when you see someone? Dying from pure blissfulness, the kind of feeling that gets overwhelming once you see that specific someone? My heart was about to burst, thumping loudly in my rib cage as he embraced me. The familiar sensations all hit me at once, his sense, his touch, and his voice.

Why do all of these seem to be obvious but I have no clue who he is? Why am I not pushing this stranger away but letting him hug me at will? Why do I feel like I've been yearning for him since forever, longing for his presence or waiting for him to find me? Why do I miss him?

He finally pulled away after a few good minutes, he cupped my cheeks in his large hands, carefully observing my features while I did the same to him. "I c-can't b-believe I've found you," he exclaimed softly, his dark orbs trembling, his deep voice cracking at the end. I was so sure that his voice belongs to the man in my dream.

"Who are you...?" I questioned and noticed how his face turned to sadness. More tears rushed out of his beautiful eyes. Without noticing, tears were rolling down my cheeks too. What is occurring now is odd, the feeling is weird yet so nice and sad at the same time.

"You don't remember me?" He asked with his heartbroken voice.

"You are a member of BTS, no?" I frowned in a puzzled manner. He shook his head vigorously, his head went down to reach my hand while the other went around my waist.

"No, it's me, Tae. Your Tae, please-e tell me you remember me, hmm?" He locked our fingers together, our hands fit like it was god's plan, like enzyme finding the right substrate.

"I-i don't understand-d..." I crushed his hope by three words but he didn't give up, he crashed his soft lips on mine.

My eyes bulged, the man in front of me closed his eyes, savoring the kiss like there's no tomorrow. His face was so close to mine, his long lashes accounted most part of my sight. I came back to my sense and pushed him away.

"W-what are you doing?" I raised my voice but softened again when I saw his broken face. Why is this hurting so much?

"Please remember me, Valeria-a, please-e." He cried out and sobbed melancholically.

Valeria? The dream-

"Violet!" My best friend's voice came from behind causing both me and him to transfer our attention. Jisoo ran to me breathlessly, "Yah, where were you-" Her eyes doubled in size when she saw her dreamy idol standing in front of us.

"Oh my freaking god, Kim Taehyung!?" She screamed and activated her fangirl mode. Taehyung wiped his tears stained on his rosy cheeks and bowed a little to Jisoo.

"Tae! We have to go!" A young man from the van called,  Taehyung turned back to me and whispered in my ears. "I'll come to you again." He said and ran off to the van, hopping in. His eyes didn't leave mine when he settled in. I was beyond confused by everything that happened just then.

I looked at Jisoo, whose jaw dropped, her eyes followed the black van that drove away.

"Soo-ya..." I called out her nickname, she hesitantly turned her head to me. "Am I seeing right? Was Kim Taehyung talking to you and was that Park Jimin in the car?" She blurted out.

"Um, I-i"

"Oh my goodness, hallelujah." She covered her mouth in astonishment. "Why the hell was he talking to you!?"

"I don't know! He claimed to know me, Soo-ya... I'm so confused. He called me Valeria, like the man in my dream!" I explained.

"That sounds ridiculous, but we have to figure it out."

Taehyung Pov

"Jimin, I found h-her! I really found her!" I couldn't hold the excitement in my voice. I didn't even care if someone will see and take pictures of us. I noticed her through the window when we passed by, it didn't took me more than seconds, i was already so damn sure it was her.

She looked stunning as expected, her long and straight brunette hair hanging down to her waist, her chocolate brown eyes that i love looking into and her pink plump lips that i can never get enough of.

"But she couldn't recognize you, like how you expected." Jimin reminded, his head resting on the seat.

"That's doesn't matter, I will make her mine again, I won't lose her again." I said with strong determination, our history invading my mind.

How we ended up being a tragedy.

Short Chapters but I had to end each chapter at the right moment😅

Didn't expect to reveal the secret so soon but the story has to go on😂 Thank you for reading, please do vote and comment! It means a lot! Wish you lovely day💜