Ten

"As long as it's you and me, anything is possible

"As long as it's you and me, anything is possible."

//10//

~❀❀ ~❁❀❀❁~ ❀❀~

Taehyung Pov

I know it would take time for her to digest everything, she looked appalled and extremely horrified when I told her about her past soul. I understand all these were too abrupt for her, so I provided her space to think. That's why I refused to tell her before, but she left me with no choice. She will cut every contact with me if I wasn't honest with her, I definitely wouldn't want that. I could only reveal the secret.

The day I was truthful with my members about my real self is still fresh in memory, the way they reacted was like her.

"What the heck? You are kidding right?" Jin's jaw dropped, they all did after I took out some valuable vintage items from my room. Drawings, ancient Korean Celadon vase, and different potteries that can prove them my words.

"I'm not, see I told you, you won't believe me." I rolled my eyes.

"He's probably trying to prank us, guys don't fall in cheeky Kim Taehyung's trap!" Jin added.

"I believe in Tae." Jimin said and embraced me, "can't believe my friend is a thousand years old man." I chuckled and hit his chest slightly.

"What do you think, Namjoon?" Yoongi said, "yeah, Hyung. It's time to use your 148 IQ." Jungkook remarked.

"Let's run some tests." Namjoon surfed on the internet, "When was Goguryeo founded?"

"37 BC," I answered confidently.

"That's too easy, everyone who has studied history will know. Ask him something else." Hoseok snatched Namjoon's phone. "Tell me all the kings of Goguryeo," Hoseok asked.

"Dongmyeong, my great great great great great grandfather, Daemunsin, my great-great-"

"U-uh, cut that great great great part." Hoseok interrupted.

"Oh, okay. Then Minjung, Gwanggaeto, Taejodae, Chadae, Yuri, and then me and Monbon and Sindae. I didn't have offspring and see? That led to the end of our dynasty. They don't have my intelligence in their blood. Tsk tsk." I scoffed.

"That's still too easy. The king just simply has the same name as yours. He must have recited them before he starts his prank! Taehyung you are angry because we ate your dumplings last week right?" Yoongi Hyung asked.