Seven

"Everything will be fine, I know from my heart we can go through everything because nothing can stop me from loving you more every day

"Everything will be fine, I know from my heart we can go through everything because nothing can stop me from loving you more every day."

//7//

~❀❀ ~❁❀❀❁~ ❀❀~

Taehyung Pov

If I have to go through everything again just to meet you, I would. I'm living, I'm breathing only when you are next to me. I want to spend the rest of my existence with you, one and the only you.

A fresh start, a brand new beginning for us. To do so, I have to start off as friends with her. I have to make her fall in love with me. It happened once, it could happen again. If not, I don't think I can live anymore.

I wore a black mask and parked my SUV in the parking lot. Rather than going home for some rest after schedules, I came to her. She should be off from work any second now. Hopefully, she won't see me as a crazy stalker. I patiently waited outside her office, her eyes were glued to her computer so she didn't notice me at all.

I giggled when she adorably yawned and stretched her arms up in the air. She shut down her computer and started loading her purse with her belongings. I knew it was the right time, hence, I approached her. I softly knocked on her desk, she flinched when she saw me.

"Kim Tae- Why are you here?" Violet looked around the office, relieved to know nobody was inside. I observed her every move and found it very lovely, she is still my Valeria after all.

"I'll take that as 'Hi, Taehyung!' Anyways, I'm looking for someone to grab some late-night snack with me, can you keep me company?" I smiled whole-heartedly, expressing my gratitude.

"What about your members? And-d what if someone recognizes you?" She raised her right eyebrow. Did I mention how appealing she looks in that sky blue blouse and black pencil skirt?

"My members rejected me. No one will recognize me, I'm in disguise." I smiled cheekily and pointed at my mask and my cap.

"Please~?" I begged.

Her eyes softened and nodded reluctantly. I bounced in victory and held her tiny hand in mine, bringing us to where I had in my mind.

I'm glad, Violet is opening up to me. She is treating me as her friend and not a freak like I was in her first impression. Hanging out after her working hours occasionally became our conventional, like a routine. She knew I will be there staring at her when she wraps up a day's work.

I am experiencing the time we first started seeing each other again. She'd nonetheless get shy when I compliment her, she'd still avoid my gaze when I tease her.

She's still the same.

Violet Pov

I watched as the clock struck 8. I peeked at the front door of our office, rising from my seat to see if he has arrived or not. Disappointed was painted on my face when I didn't see signs of him. Perhaps he's busy today.

I sighed inadvertently. Since when do I want him to be around me? Since when did we become close? It scares me how fast I'm opening up to a stranger. It usually takes me ages to trust a person. My social circle is shallow, the only friend I consider as 99.9% trust-worthy is Jisoo. That 0.1% is for her stealing my ice creams. He's different, like magic works between us, I want to spend time with him, my mind always drifts to him.

I swung my purse to my shoulder as I walked out of the office, remembered to lock it, and turned off the air-conditioners. He really didn't show up, I thought as I looked at the empty corridor. What would he be up to now?

I jumped when two hands covered my eyes, "Looking for me, sweetheart?" His voice deeper than the ocean sent chills down my spine.

He slowly removed his hands and spun me around to meet his attractive dark orbs.

"Please don't scare me like that next time if not I will kill you." I shot him a glare and he chuckled, intertwining our arms. "Trust me, you won't."

"We'll see about that." I teased.

I quickly shoved my hand between his head and the table before his head could hit it. An intoxicated Taehyung sat across me, his pink shaded cheeks along with the gibberish he was blabbering made me soft just by watching. We came out for some nice food but he drank too much soju.

"V-Valeria... Valeria..." He repeated her name. I wasn't dumb, I'm still suspicious about the way we met. I noticed how he sometimes called me Valeria but quickly corrected it. I shook it off, maybe he'd tell me one day. It's surprising if I look back, wow, how did I end up hanging out with one of the idols on Jisoo's laptop?

"Dun leav me-e... pleaseu c-come back, my l-love." I heard his quiet sobs, I got worried so I kneeled in front of him to check him. There were sparkling tears running down his half-closed eyes. Why did I get emotional on the spot?

"Taehyung-g? Are you okay? Please don't cry?" I felt a lump in my throat, his eyes jumped to mine, he reached out his hands to caress my face.

"You're back?" He cried harder, his tears rushed out like a broken dam.

"Tae- " He shut me up by pressing his lips on mine, I closed my eyes, feeling a tear of sorrow rolled down to my chin. I melted into the kiss as if I longed for it. His lips sent electricity to mine causing my entire body to shiver.

Nothing mattered at that moment, as if I was not Violet but his Valeria.

Tae: "I'm V and I'm good boy."

Wish you a beautiful day💜
Bolahae