Sixteen

"The DNA in my blood vessels tell meThat it's you I was looking all over for

That it's you I was looking all over for."

— DNA (BTS)

//16//

~❀❀ ~❁❀❀❁~ ❀❀~

Violet Pov

This is Newsen Live Broadcast, in less than 1 hour, world-class stars BTS will arrive at Korea from their successful Europe World tour which lasted for a month. The group visited European cities such as Berlin, Paris, Amsterdam, and London. They performed shocking performances and sold out many domes.

I plugged the earphones in my ear as I listened to the live broadcast while working on my last piece of work.

I glanced at the clock as it will soon strike seven pm. Once it struck, I'll leave the office and ride a cab to the airport. I've been anticipating their return since the day we argued. Living without him somehow made me feel vacant as if something was missing all the time. I brushed my ring finger as emptiness took over again, I have to talk to him.

Just when I was about to stand up to leave, my boss shoved two thick files in my hands. "It's urgent, for tomorrow's program. Proofread the script and put it on my desk tomorrow before you leave today." I mentally cursed at her but smiled to her in reality.

Proofreading these long-ass scripts will for sure take me hours especially when these are usually written by who knows who. I screamed in my head when I realized how my plan was fully destroyed.

"Violet?" My colleague Kelvin softly knocked on my desk. He smiled politely and adjusted his glasses. "What can I help you?" I asked. Please don't give me any more work, please.

"Do you have plans? I can do that for you if you wish. " He pointed at the documents stacked up on my desk. "Oh my god, yes, please. Kelvin, you are my lifesaver!" I clasped my hands together in gracefulness, immediately tidying up my things for my departure as planned. "You're welcome, oh and, this is for you. I saw it and found it very cute, it made me think of you so... i-i think you should own it." Kelvin shyly handed me a large bear soft toy, I noticed how his cheeks blushed, forming a shade of pink. I thanked him awkwardly before rushing out of the office along with that huge teddy bear.

Kelvin has always shown me some obvious signs of his adoration towards me but I was acting oblivious, to be honest. I felt bad for taking this as an advantage just then, making him extended his work time for me but just, for once, I have to... I have to see Taehyung.

I basically flew to the airport, running to the arrival hall but I knew I was too late when I saw the crowd withdrawing. Some fans holding some card papers and gifts for them were leaving in disappointment because they didn't get to hand it to them. The paparazzi were also packing their cameras and equipment to leave.

"Excuse me, may I know if BTS has already left or not?" I asked the security guarding there. "They were gone for about 15 minutes now." He replied. "O-oh, thank you." I smiled bitterly

I hopelessly walked towards the exit, hugging the soft toy in my hand, is this a kind of comfort God gave to me?

My head shot up when I realized there's another solution. My instinct tells me that if I can never let out the words tonight, I will never have the chance.

"Hello." I greeted Yoongi who looked like he was half-asleep. He didn't expect me to show up at their dorm, he looked surprised.

"Hi, Violet. Can I help you?" Yoongi questioned in a gentle manner.

"Um, sorry for disturbing, I'm looking for Taehyung, is he home by any chance?"

"Taehyung didn't come home after we left the airport... I don't know where he is at." Yoongi said apologetically. I brightened my smile, "it's okay, sorry again for showing up all of a sudden. Please get some rest, you must be tired after long flights." I bowed and left.

My smile dropped when I turned around, What do I do now?

Walking towards my apartment with my energy-drained body, I unlocked the door and walked in.

"Taehyung?"

I discontinued my steps when I saw him sitting on our couch with a teacup in his hands. Jisoo rose from her seat and came to me.

"He has been waiting for you, go, girl," Jisoo whispered and retreated to her room silently.

I dropped my belongings to the floor, tears bursting out from being overwhelmed. Taehyung paced to me and embraced me. My crying was muffled as I pressed my body to his.

"Don't cry, please." Taehyung stroked my hair.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." I blurted out. "Why are you apologizing?" Taehyung gently brushed my tears away.

"I'm sorry for being stupid, for saying those words to you, for hurting you. Taehyung, I noticed from the past month, I love you, I really do." I cried out.

"Say that again," Taehyung ordered.

"I love you." I sobbed.

"That's all I need to hear." Taehyung grinned eye to eye and closed the gap between us.

I almost had a heart attack seeing the pictures Taeyung posted today🐻🐶

Tannie is so cute💜