Five

"You just left and I already miss you

"You just left and I already miss you."

//5//

~❀❀ ~❁❀❀❁~ ❀❀~

"Missed me, sweetheart?"

Taehyung stared at my lips and said with his deep and husky voice. "I was going to find you but you found me first." He raised my chin with his long and slender fingers.

"I was just t-taking in for my colleague b-because she was sick," I mumbled, his face was just inches away from mine, I was holding my breath.

In normal reflex, I should escape from him. Why do I feel mesmerized by him?

"I didn't know you work at a broadcasting company, Valeria." He half-whispered.

"Umm," I increased the distance between us by pushing his chest a little backward. "I think you have mistaken me as somebody else. I'm not Valeria."

"I don't care what your name is, you are still mine." Taehyung caressed my face, again, tears blurred his eyes.

"Do you mind explaining because I really don't recognize you but you keep saying I'm Valeria and even kissed me without my permission," I said seriously.

Taehyung sighed and stepped back a little.

"You are Valeria-"

"I'm not"

"Okay fine, Violet, right?" He quirked his eyebrows and I nodded.

"I'm sorry if my actions made you uncomfortable but you have to understand I've been waiting for you for years. This situation is h-hard to explain but trust me, you knew me and loved me dearly like how I did to you."

"Do you even know what you are talking about right now? You are talking nonsense." I scoffed in frustration, how can I believe a stranger?

"Baby, I trust that we will find each other no matter what. We are destined and made to love each other. Please-e l-love me... p-please tell me you remember me." His voice broke, his hand grabbing on mine.

"Please stop disturbing me, I really don't know you." I removed his grip from mine and rushed out of the room.

This is getting even more unreasonable.

Taehyung Pov

I retreated back to our waiting room in disappointment. It won't work if I continue to approach her that way. What would she think when there's a crazy stranger claiming that he knows her?

"Tae, did you find her?" Jimin asked after changing back to his casual outfit. I sighed in despair, "I have to stop going to her and frighten her, she now thinks I'm some psychopath."

My members know everything about my past, they couldn't accept it at first but we eventually get along again like how we should be. Furthermore, they helped me through it and know my ultimate goal, to find her.

"Hyung, what if you show her something from the past to stimulate her memories? Like the painting my previous life painted." Jungkook suggested.

"I think you should not irritate her, start off as friends, take it easy." Jimin patted my shoulder.

I smiled at Jimin, he is still his mature self, always providing his best advice.

"Baekje's King proposed her daughter to be your Queen, your majesty." A servant bowed, bringing me the news he received. I looked at my left, eyeing my adviser. "What do you think, Jimin?" I questioned and rested my hand on my bejeweled chair.

"Your majesty, this shows that Baekje wants to improve their relations with us. It would be a good start if you marry her daughter. Also, my majesty, it's time for you to find someone." Jimin advised.

I ordered all the servants to leave the throne room, leaving me and Jimin alone for further discussion. After everyone left, I clung to my childhood best friend, "But Chim! I don't want to marry someone who I don't like. I want to be serious when it comes to my other half who I would spend the rest of my life with!"I pouted.

"Tsk tsk, who in our kingdom would have thought that our king is a romantic love saint or what."

"Chim!" I whined.

"Okay okay, Tae. You don't have to marry someone immediately! You can start meeting her first, it's not like you are seeing someone or have someone in mind. I heard that the princess of Baekje is beautiful though," Jimin wiggled his eyebrows playfully.

"Really...?" I asked carefully and Jimin nodded vigorously.

"Okay then. Namjoon!" I yelled. The general of my kingdom stumbled into the throne room. "Yes, your majesty?" He got on one knee on the fancy ruby red carpet.

"Please help me to deliver a message to Baekje. I would like to meet their princess, called?" I asked Jimin.

"Valeria." He answered.

"Valeria, it is."

A glimpse of Taehyung's past:)