Epilogue

"I waited, till we meet again

"I waited, till we meet again."

//Epilogue//

~❀❀ ~❁❀❀❁~ ❀❀~

360 years later

"Tae! See you later in class!" Hoseok hyung yelled while wiping the beads of sweat on his forehead. It has been a nice routine for us to practice a little every day before class begins. Extending our practice time for better performance in the games.

"Yeah, see you." Yoongi hyung, our basketball school team leader said and gulped down his bottle of water.

"See ya." I replied and bid them goodbyes.

I chuckled, retrieving the memories of us as BTS. What about the national basketball team this time, guys? As far as I know, we dominated the world in our last lives.

I shook my head still smiling and walked to the school hall, ready for the first-period class. The sky was blue but with a shade of grey, the rain fell from the sky. There was an abrupt downpour, I stopped in my tracks, dropping my water bottle and basketball in my hands free to the ground like I was manipulated.

Oh, since when am I afraid of the lightning and the thunder? How pathetic.

I bent down, covering my ears like a kid hiding under their blankets at night when the storm arrives.

The rain, the lightning, the thunder, they only reminds me of the sorrow. I miss her more and more as every second pass, how long do I have to wait? I shut my eyes close, in an attempt to make the pain go away.

I slowly removed my hands from my ears when I didn't feel the raindrops splashing on my skin anymore. I looked up to see the eyes that I knew too well. Those pair of eyes I fell in love with on first sight.

"Hey, are you okay?" She hung the umbrella over our heads, her eyes wrote concerns. Damn, I missed her voice. I held the tears in my eyes, not knowing how to react.

"It's okay, you're okay." She covered my ears for me. The warmness of her hands convected to my body like an electric current. I let my eyelids fall. She's here.

"I'm here, you'll be fine."

"Thank you," I mumbled and soaked the rain with the towels we just received from the school janitor. "And sorry, for troubling you." I apologized when I saw her now damp hair.

She showed me the sweetest smile, telling me not to worry.

"What about you tell me where the classroom is in return? I'm the new student here and I'm lost in this huge campus." She chuckled shyly.

"Sure, follow me."

"Hey, what's your name by the way?" She followed and walked beside me closely.

"Taehyung, Kim Taehyung. You?" I queried.

"Valeria."

My heart blossomed in my chest, minutes ago I was struggling without her in my life. Now, she's here.

Our story may not be perfect, yet, it's beautiful.

I stole glances at Valeria, she eyed me from head to toes and smiled softly. I'm whole again.

Sweetheart, I waited as I promised.

I waited, till we meet again.

—The End—

Here the story, comes to an end!Thank you for bearing with me, hope you understood and enjoyed the story

Thank you for bearing with me, hope you understood and enjoyed the story. Lol

💜💜💜

🎉 You've finished reading 𝑇𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑊𝑒 𝑀𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝐴𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛 (ᴋ.ᴛʜ) ✓ 🎉