Three

"Familiar Stranger

"Familiar Stranger."

//3//

♥~❀❀ ~❁❀❀❁~ ❀❀~♥

Violet Pov

"No, you're not understanding what I'm trying to say." I closed my eyes in frustration as Jisoo wasn't trying to relate to me but argue with me with what she believed was right. Jisoo paced around our living room and I lay down on the bean bag, the headache was torturing.

"Okay fine, let me elaborate this whole situation. So you said Kim Taehyung just randomly came to you, hugged you, kissed you, and claimed that he knows you. But you have no idea who he is and thinks he is the no-face man in your dream, am I correct?" She raised her eyebrows, looking for approval.

I nodded concretely, "Exactly."

"That's why this is exactly impossible. This is the reality not those fictional love stories, Violet! So, what I'm trying to prove to you is, first of all, that dream thing is just your thoughts, cannot be proved so it's not reliable. Next, we have to figure out why Kim Taehyung would know you." She analyzed the things confidently, her hands gesturing along with her intonation.

"Have you ever suffered from memory loss?" Jisoo questioned, I shook my head, replying to her a certain no. "I'm pretty sure I've all my memories in my head, I've never hurt my head or something." I denied it.

"Well, maybe you don't know? Let's call aunty, she will surely know if there is!" Jisoo fished my phone out from my purse and called my mom.

"Hello?" My mom's tender voice made me realize how much I missed her. I haven't visited my parents in ages.

"Oh uh, hi mom. Did you miss me?" I asked, so ready to be involved in a sweet daughter-mother catch-up time but Jisoo nudged her elbow to my arms, her lips syncing 'Get to the point!'

"Of course I do, sweetie. When will you come home for dinner?" She asked. "Oh-h uh, maybe the coming weekend," my eyes traveled to Jisoo who was staring at me with an intense gaze, I gulped before adding, "by the way mom, would I perhaps have ever hurt my head and lost some uhh-h memories in the past?"

I heard my mom gasped from the line, great, I must have just frightened my mom. "I'm very sure you have never, what made you question that, darling?" She said worriedly.

"I-i was just wondering, recently read an article about memory loss and stuff. Haha, ignore me, mom, you know I can be unreasonable sometimes. I'll be back for dinner soon, see you, bye!" I ended the call, letting out a deep exhale.

"See! I told you I have all my memories!" I scolded back at Jisoo who was looking at me apologetically. Yet, within seconds, she changed back to her detective mode.

"There are two possibilities, the first one, you forgot him. Second, he had the wrong person." Jisoo stated.

"But soo-yah, he called me Valeria. The name in the dream!" I debated, I didn't manage to ignore the obvious linkages to the dream.

"Come on, it's just pure coincidence. Oh, that makes sense to my second theory then! He wasn't looking for you but a person called Valeria!" Jisoo fought back.

I sighed, gave up wasting my energy to argue with her theories. She may be right, the whole dream thing is ridiculous. This is not fantasy or fairy tales.

Taehyung Pov

My fingers traced down the shabby rag pages of my diary, remembering how i used to pour many efforts in writing this. A drawing of us slipped out of the diary and dropped to the floor. I picked it up and saw the two genuine smiles on our faces. My arms were wrapped around her waist, hand intertwined with hers. The purple-pink color hanbok showed her elegance in full view.

It was a chilly day in April, we gathered under the Gazebo in the evening.

"Baby, you look gorgeous in this dress." I pecked her lips and felt her smiled between our kiss. I saw from the corner of my eyes how Jungkook pulled on a disgusted face of us kissing in front of him. I invited my friend, Jungkook, the most popular painter of our kingdom to draw us a portrait for our anniversary.

Jungkook cleared his throat, snapping us back from our own world. "Shall we start?" He asked smiling half-heartedly. Various kinds of brushes and paints were spread out on the floor. I looked at her for confirmation, she gave me a small nod, "sure." I answered Jungkook.

Posing for hours until our muscles are sore but I wouldn't mind holding her in my arms forever. We'd occasionally locked out eyes together inadvertently and got scolded by Jungkook, telling us to focus.

Jungkook soon finished painting, I went over to him with her, our hands still holding onto each other. "This is magnificent!" She exclaimed flabbergasted. She was right, Jungkook painted it beautifully, lined out our features on point. The drawing was glorious.

My eyes became bleary as i recollected the past, my eyes shifted to the calligraphy written on the corner of the picture.

King Kim Taehyung and his Queen Valeria

A/N

Paragraphs in Italic are flashbacks FYI

Sorry if it's getting confusing :/

Love you💜