Seventeen

"I can't lose you, because if I did, I'd lose my smile, my laugh, my everything

"I can't lose you, because if I did, I'd lose my smile, my laugh, my everything."

//17//

~❀❀ ~❁❀❀❁~ ❀❀~

"Go with me." Taehyung petitioned me to go on a trip to Jeju Island with him. 

We walked on the fine sand along the coast, our barefoot blending into the warm and moisturized sand. The cool seawater splashed on our feet as we strolled closer. We shared eye contact and both smiled genuinely.

"Thank you for coming, I needed this." Taehyung discontinued his steps, pulling me closer and placed a light peck on my forehead.

"Thank you for inviting me, I actually wanted to visit Jeju Island for a long time." I wrapped my arms around his neck. Taehyung grinned, he looked mesmerized under the orange sunset. His tanned skin glowing, he looked undeniably gorgeous.

Taehyung led me to the place under the tree, we quietly sat down and stared at the setting sun.

"It's hard to believe you're here," Taehyung spoke.

"Why?" I extended my legs and crossed them.

"I planned this trip weeks ago, I was thinking, no matter if I made you stay or not, I'd still come. I'd come here to clear my mind and try to forget things if I could not take your heart back. Fortunately, our heart connected as one, look at us now, we're here, together."

"I'm glad too."

I was cooking us dinner but Taehyung insisted to help, I couldn't stop his stubbornness so I let him. However, he is a lot clumsier than I thought. I returned back to the kitchen after a phone call with Jisoo, I met his back as he was putting all attention on cutting something.

"Why is this so hard...? But this is how she did it just then." Taehyung was mumbling to himself until he turned around. I burst out laughing when I saw his teary eyes, it was making everything more hilarious.

"Why are you crying?" I questioned, holding my belly from laughing so hard.

"Because I saw an onion!" He exclaimed.

"Oh? So I'm the onion now?" I challenged, pointing at myself.

"No-" Taehyung paused because of laughter, "my eyes hurt," he faked crying adorably.

I soaked his tears with a piece of tissue, kindly asking him to move. "That's because you cut it too slowly, your eyes will hurt even more the longer you take," I explained and picked up the knife, slicing the onion smoothly and place them on the plate.

I cast a look at Taehyung who was leaning on the kitchen counter, he quietly observed my cooking and I found what we were doing romantic in some ways. Romantic can be the minor things in life.

"Go and do something else, there's not much you can do here." Taehyung pouted and I giggled.

"Give me a kiss then I'll go." Taehyung closed his eyes and leaned down to my level. I smiled and rejected, "Nope! You won't want to kiss an onion!" I teased.

"Oh come on! I didn't mean it that way and you knew it. Quit being such a tease!" Taehyung whined and I gave in. Who can even reject this man? I pecked his lips and he grinned in satisfaction, jumping up and down and made his way to the sofa.

It was a Friday, Taehyung visited me after his long day packed with tight schedules. He looked pale and exhausted when I saw him standing in front of my door.

Taehyung fell asleep not long after he collapsed on my bed. I sat next to him, closely studying his features, the mole on his nose and the scar he has on his cheeks. Not to mention, he has long lashes too. I combed his hair to a side while he was sleeping soundly.

My life felt like completed after he evolved into a part of it. To put it in other words, I've found my missing piece. I hope this can never end.

I woke up hearing some weird noises. Taehyung was tossing and turning around, beads of sweat were rolling down his forehead. His eyebrows were frowning so hard that they almost touched.

"No! No!" Taehyung mumbled.

I immediately shook his shoulders to wake him up from the nightmare. After a few attempts, his eyes shot open. A drop of tear rolled down his face, his wide eyes met my concerned ones, Taehyung threw himself into my arms.

"You're here, I was so s-scared." Taehyung breathed in deeply, sipping the air. His chest was rising rapidly, his heart beat fast.

"I'm here, you're okay." I caressed his raven hair, his arms were wrapped tight around my body.

"I thought I'm losing you, I can't even imagine it." Taehyung half-whispered.

"Why would I ever leave you, Tae?" I inquired.

"You w-were dying in the dream, a pool of blood was around you, I cannot let that happen." I placed my finger on his lips, shutting him up.

I wiped his tears with my thumb, "it was just a dream." His puppy eyes were pierced into mine, he slowly nodded and leaned in for a delicate kiss.

I smiled, "I'll never go away."

"Promise?" Taehyung held out his pinky.

I chuckled a little before linking our pinkies together.

"Promise."

The change in Taehyung's character is way too dramatic, lol

But you know, sometimes some people really become a whole different person when they're in a relationship.

The interesting things are coming:)

💜