Nine

"The two hearts are meant to collide as one, our story is written in the stars

"The two hearts are meant to collide as one, our story is written in the stars."

//9//

~❀❀ ~❁❀❀❁~ ❀❀~

Violet Pov

Flowers are a very expensive gift in nature. They have attracted everyone with beauty, shape, fragrance, and colors. Flowers are the best way to convey the feelings or love of your heart.

Flowers make people feel happy. I have a special love for flowers since I was very young. They are very calming and reassuring in my eyes. I occasionally buy flowers just to fill our apartment with its fragrance and light up the atmosphere.

Saturday afternoon, I walked into the flower shop and checked out the plants inside.

I brought them to my face, letting the fresh aroma fill my nostril. I felt the immediate effect of it, positivity and joy came in mind, making me more energetic. Hm, maybe I should buy some.

"Valer- Violet?"

I recognized him the moment I saw his dark brown orbs, even though he was wearing a mask. I almost forgot that he is a celebrity. Remembering our argument from approximately a week ago, I couldn't face him. Taehyung didn't contact me nor I did. I thought we will end just like that, both our friendship or anything more than that.

"Oh, T-tae... You are here for f-flowers?" I felt myself freezing when he came closer.

"Yeah, I love flowers." He smiled weakly and smelt the bouquet of purple flowers he was gripping onto.

"I love flowers too." I paused a little before starting again, "w-who are those flowers for?"

"For someone, I love," Taehyung said.

"Oh-h..." I gulped thickly and averted my gaze to something else.

"Are you jealous?" He lowered his body to meet my eyes. I felt blood rushes to my cheeks, "No-o... why would I?" I laughed it off.

Taehyung cupped my cheeks and pinched them "You're so cute."

Taehyung seemed to notice the tension between us so he quickly removed his hand and cleared his throat to make it less awkward but of course, useless.