Eleven

"Tell me the way to your heart

"Tell me the way to your heart."

//11//

~❀❀ ~❁❀❀❁~ ❀❀~

Taehyung Pov

I was wandering in our living room in a circle, I received her message earlier today, telling me she wanted to meet up and learn more about her past life. The best occasion to explore about her would be my study room, where I stored all our memories. Thus, I texted her our address and invited her to come.

"Ouch," I whined when my knee bumped into the coffee table.

Jimin laughed mercilessly but came to me and pressed me down to the couch. "Just calm the heck down man, it'd be fine." Jimin let out some soft chuckles before drowning back to his cyber world again.

I rubbed the area I just hurt myself and nervously chew my fingernails. Why isn't she here yet?

I shot up from my seat when the doorbell rang. I ran to the door with only my left feet wearing the slippers, I must have lost one when I paced to the door. I removed the block between us and allowed her in. She shyly greeted the members and I couldn't even stand still.

Act like a man, Kim Taehyung.

"Um, Violet?" She moved her head to look at me, "hm?" she asked.

"Do you want to come inside my room? There is something I want to show you." I put on a reassuring smile.

"Sure."

Her head moved from the left to right, turning her body 360 degrees to take a better look at my room. After entering the door, we walked down a few steps, I shoved my hands in the pocket of my sweatpants as I observed her checking out my room. Her eyes grew wide when she saw the shelves installed in the walls, filled with thousands of books.

"I'd definitely want a library of my own like this." She commented. I leaned on the handle, grinning. "This place took me a year to decorate it."

"Come." I patted the seat next to me. She sat down with her eyes were still roaming around.

I chuckled and took out the drawing of us from my drawer.

"Oh my god... she really looks exactly like me." Violet took the drawing from my hand and examine it.

"Fun fact, Jungkook drew this for us when we had our anniversary. Jungkook was a famous painter in our kingdom in his past life."

"Really? So you actually met him in both centuries?" She tilted her head and I found it very adorable. Suppress your hormones Kim Taehyung.

"Yeah, people are destined to meet again. I've seen all my members at that time. Jimin was my advisor, Yoongi Hyung was my strategist and... you were my queen." She shifted in her seat after hearing my statement. "Can you tell me more about her?" she asked in curiosity.

"Hmm... she was beautiful, so beautiful. Loved by her citizens because she always helps the poor. She had a kind heart, she loved the moon and... ah! she loved flowers, she planted all kinds of flowers in our garden, buying different breeds from the market every week. And she loved to shower with the favored soap she made." I smiled thinking of her, the smile Valeria had on her face was so precious when she saw flowers. I used to think flowers were my greatest enemy.

"How did you two met?" Violet asked. She seemed very interested.

"She was the princess of Baekje, one of the kingdoms of the three kingdoms of Korea at that time. Her father, Uija King set us up. Along with Jimin's encouragement, I agreed to meet her. I fell for her at first sight, so did her. And we sort of just... clicked and fell deeply in love."

"That's beautiful... How... did she-" she discontinued her question and bit her lower lips. I can already guess what she wanted to know.

"No... No, please. No please, Valeria-a" I embraced her in my arms and sobbed. The rain was pouring harshly, her body was icy-cold, her clothes were soaked with the rain. I held her close to me, attempting to warm her up. "Don't sleep, please don't sleep, baby." I kissed her forehead. Her crescent eyes were semi-closed, trembling as she fought the urge to sleep. The blood that was flowing out of her chest from where the arrow shot into. The rainwater was dyed red by her flesh blood.

"Don't leave me-e, p-please. P-promise me you won't sleep." I cried, my bleary eyes not allowing me to see her beautiful face.

"Taehyung-g, we w-will s-see again... in our next lives-s... I love -you."

My eyes were tearing up as I recalled the tragic past. Violet noticed and quickly added, "you don't have to tell me if you are not comfortable with it. I understand." she patted my shoulders.

"Sorry." She mumbled when her phone rang, she accepted the call and started to talk. "I'm at Taehyung's home."

"WHAT THE HECKSJJW YOU ARE AT BTS'S DORM!?" The person from the other line shouted so loud that even I can hear it clearly. Violet extended her arm to the furthest, closing her eyes hearing the yelling.

"Sooya, I will be home soon. Talk to you later." She quickly ended her call, "sorry about that."

I shook my head, telling her it's okay. "Was that Jisoo?" I asked although I was almost a hundred percent sure.

"How did you know?" Her eyes enlarged.

"Like I said, some people are just meant to meet in every life."

The bond between Jisoo and Violet/Valeria will be one of the dots linking the story, so I'd put more effort in writing their friendship

💜