Six

"When I saw you, I fell in love

"When I saw you, I fell in love. You smiled, because you knew."

//6//

~❀❀ ~❁❀❀❁~ ❀❀~

Taehyung Pov

I moved the silky brown curtains aside and landed on the rocky path with my brogue boots. I eyed the kingdom in my sight, the grand castle with the roof gazed with dark grey tiles.

My lips curved up at the thought of seeing the renowned beauty, I wonder if she really is as gorgeous as she sounded like.

As I walked into my neighboring kingdom, their King, Uija met me inside.

"Welcome to Baekje." They provided us with tables of cuisines and aroma wines. The dancers gathered in the middle of the hall, wearing shimmery dresses and flat skimmers as they dance elegantly. There were many things going on to distract me, but none could calm my excitement for seeing her.

"Please forgive my daughter, she went out for a walk with her maid. That girl- I told her the King would be visiting but she still insisted to go and pick up fresh flowers she recently planted. Sorry to keep you waiting, she should be here anytime now." Uija apologized, sitting on his throne far away from me.

"I believe she will worth the wait." I raised my glass to Uija and we gulped down the liquid. I'm very young compared to the other kings, my father died at a young age, I was only 16 when I inherited his place.

The wooden front door was opened, allowing the blazing sun to shine into the room. She pranced in gracefully with a flower crown around her head, her hands holding a basket filled with freshly harvested flowers. Her eyes diverted to mine, I saw our future in her enthralling crescent eyes. I couldn't help but admire her beauty. I knew I fell for her at first sight, she smiled, she knew it either.

Violet Pov

I tossed my bag to my chair and threw myself to my bed. What a day. I wished to empty my mind as soon as possible, because of him, I couldn't focus on everything I was doing. I was dozing off all the time.

The sound of the password being entered was heard, with a click, the front door opened indicating Jisoo was back from work. She labors as a secretary for the CEO of a listed company in Seoul. Her work duration can be hectic periodically but she balanced her life with it well.