Thirteen

"I love who I am when I'm with you, you made me feel special

"I love who I am when I'm with you, you made me feel special."

//13//

~❀❀ ~❁❀❀❁~ ❀❀~

We love to love, we need love in our lives. We are made to love and be loved. We can't live without affection. Funny how we love and hate it at the same time. Love can make us the happiest person alive but also destroy us to the worst state we can ever be.

Still, we embrace love with open arms.

A lot of us, still fall in love knowing the risk of getting hurt. Just because of that tiny bit of hope, that gives rise to a world of imagination in our heads, expecting a beautiful future.

Sadly, fantasy is fantasy.

It can never work out like how you wanted it to be.

We cannot plan our lives.

We live day by day. Living every day as if it's our last. We are brave to love because we believe that everyone deserves a home to spend the rest of our lives in.

We're young. It's okay to get hurt, it's okay to cry. That's how we grow.

One day, when we look back. We'll see how our lives are painted by bits and bits of attempts, bravery, tears, sweats, and affection.

I hope when I look back and see what I've come through. I'd be proud of myself.

I got off from work and started heading to my destination until a black Hyundai honked. The shaded window rolled down, Taehyung lowered his sunglasses for our eyes to meet.

"Taehyung?" I asked.

"Hop on, I'll drive you."

My eyes were focused outside the scenery while Taehyung drove past them. The car was moving fast, I couldn't really take a good look at the green landscape. I told Taehyung that I was going to my parents' house for dinner, he insisted to drive me there.

"I went to your flat and Jisoo was there. She told me when you would get off from work so that I can pick you up. I didn't know you work on Sundays?" Taehyung broke the silence, I put my attention back on him, whose eyes were focused on the road, occasionally shifting to me.