Eighteen

"Take a picture, it will last longer

"Take a picture, it will last longer."

//18//

~❀❀ ~❁❀❀❁~ ❀❀~

Today is the only time I've ever regretted going on a date with Taehyung. He was obsessed with pick-up lines for an unknown reason. I guess I have to ask Jimin what happened to him.

"Sweetheart, what am I wearing?" Taehyung asked cheekily.

"A grey hoodie and black sweatpants." I cooperated to let him continue his lame pick-up lines. We were casually walking around the park at night, it was murky and quiet. Nobody can see us.

"Nah nah, I'm wearing the smile you gave me." Taehyung winked.

I snorted and strode faster ahead, my shoes stepping on the road covered with fallen leaves, that kind of sound we made when we hike, I love it.

Taehyung jogged to me, "Can I follow you, sweetheart? Cause my mom told me to follow my dream."

"Stop," I laughed. "Why? You're smiling, it works." Taehyung linked out arms, "can I hold your hands? They looked heavy."

"Seriously, Tae, stop." I was trying to look serious but I couldn't stop smiling. The way he talked about flirty and silly pick-up lines were making soft. "Okay, I'll stop." He guaranteed and put my hand in his pocket to warm it up. I leaned on his shoulder as we kept walking until we found a bench to settle down.

"This park is beautiful, we should come here more often," I suggested. Although it's truly a little chilly at night, the whole environment here is aesthetic.

"Yeah, we should- Oh! Squirrel!" Taehyung jumped up from his seat and ran after the squirrel. He kneeled down to watch the squirrel, flashing his gorgeous boxy smile that manages to melt my heart every single time.

I did forget he is a thousand years old man at that point. He looked innocent and joyous. Is this so-called duality? This Taehyung is so different from the Kim Taehyung I first met. He can be very clingy and childish, I love all sides of him anyways.

"Take a picture, it will last longer." Taehyung handed me his film camera after he caught me staring at him. I chuckled and took the camera. He posed his signature V as I took a picture of him and the squirrel.

"Done," I gave the camera to him.

He grabbed the camera but also my hand along with it. "Your hands are freezing. Come on, let's go before you catch the flu." Taehyung entwined our hands and led us to the exit of the park.