Twenty

"We accept the fact and move on

"We accept the fact and move on. That's life."

//20//

~❀❀ ~❁❀❀❁~ ❀❀~

Violet Pov

A bloody pig's heart, death threat letters, and chopped off fingers. I received all.

I threw the bottle of teeth drained in fresh blood I got today into the trash bag where I threw all these things away.

Leave him.

I slid down the wall, covering my face with my hands. I was scared.

I kept everything to myself, I didn't tell anyone about this, not even Taehyung nor Jisoo. This person, no, this psychopath has to be so sick to do these. How did he or she found me? Who can he or she be? A fangirl of Taehyung? We were being careful, at least I thought.

"Violet?" Jisoo called and peeked inside my room. I covered the trash bag behind me and forced a smile.

"Yes?" I asked, turned around to tidy my desk, acting as usual as I can.

"You're being weird." Jisoo raised her eyebrow.

"What? N-no." I shook my head and laughed it off.

Jisoo kept silent for a while and turned to leave. "Hey, tell me if you need me, okay?" She asked.

I nodded with my back facing her. I can't even look at her, tears were falling off my eyes like a broken dam. She can read me like an open book, what was I trying to hide?

I want to hug her right now, but I can't. I have to clean the mess, myself.

I applied some makeup to cover my pale face, the dark circles were so serious. I literally looked twenty years older. Tangled with thoughts, I couldn't sleep well the past week.

Today is the day Taehyung came back from their tour. I even practiced smiling in front of the mirror just to act natural around him. He told me to tell him everything, did he know this will happen?

I failed the promise I made with him. We agreed to have no secrets between us, I broke the vow.

"Hi." He kissed my temple as we met in a restaurant. Taehyung occupied the whole place for the evening, I only hope tonight can be an ordinary date for us.