Twenty-two

"Why does it feel like everyone eventually leaves me?"

everyone eventually leaves me?"

//22//

~❀❀ ~❁❀❀❁~ ❀❀~

Violet Pov

"Be careful okay? Call me when you reached home and be aware of your surroundings all the time, stay cau-

"You said that for the tenth time, Tae." I chuckled softly at his protective side. Taehyung was occupied with work so he couldn't drive me home from work tonight. He felt sorry so he called and texted me all day just to check up on me. Especially when red appeared, he was being suspicious of everything near us.

"I'm going to get on the taxi now, I'll call you the moment I step inside my house, okay?" I promised with concrete words to make him feel less-tensed.

"Okay, I love you, sweetheart." Taehyung's deep voice sent chills to my body, I gulped before answering, "I love you too."

I hopped in the taxi and sat my purse on the passenger seat next to mine. I buckled my seatbelt and told the driver my destination.

"Hello." A feminine voice responded after I informed the location.

"R-Red?"

Extreme pain from my stomach woke me up, my eyelids fought to open, finding myself to be in a dingy room. The windows were covered with discarded newspapers, a weak lamp hung on the center of the ceiling, lighting up the place a little. The strong scent of chemicals filled my nostril, making me coughed.

My wide eyes met a woman in a red dress casually sitting on the chair in front of me. My hands were tied together while I was sitting on a humid and dirty floor.

"Hi, sweetheart." She made a disgusted face after imitating the way Taehyung calls me, "I seriously have no idea why Taetae will date trash like you." She laughed in wickedness.

"Who are you?" I asked in a flat tone, rather than a question, it sounded like a demand.

"Fyi, I'm Gloria, TaeTae's soon to be wife." Gloria talked with her over-confident eyes as she expressed her love for Taehyung.

"Taetae and I are made to be a happy family. We will have many mini versions of us and build the kind of family that everyone envies. You, you came and destroyed our plan!" Her attitude changed dramatically, her fantasies had clearly got into her head, Paranoia.