oc's and disclaimers! (please read this is important)

this is going to be a fic where the timeline is accelerated and around twelve years after everyone had graduated from UA, so they're all 26-28 years old.

you(Y/N) are a twenty-five year old woman who has a job at a daycare. you don't use your quirk for a myriad of reasons, which will be a big turning point in the book.

bakugou is slightly out of character, seeing as he is almost 27 and has to face the reality of being the number 7 hero at so young. he has chilled out, (secretly) wants to start a family, and is a little nicer to people than he is during his first year at UA, so he is a different person, but is still very aggressive in battle.

i will not reiterate this again. he is the number 7 hero. he is not the number 1, 2, or 5. he is number seven. please remember this when reading.

this was also edited over the course of a few months. i am currently finishing/have finished my freshman year of college(depending on when this is republished), so if there's some scatterbrained moments in this book, please let me know(kindly)! i appreciate good feedback and constructive criticism.

the kids are going to be my only original characters, (except for the boyfriend) since i don't want the book to get too crazy, here are their ages so you don't get confused.

Ingenium's Children:

Fumi Iida  - 5 years of age
Yuri Iida - 7 years of age

Chargbolt and Earphone Jack's Children:

Miyoko Kaminari - 8 years of age
Juya Kaminari - 6 years of age
Raama Kaminari - 6 years of age

Froppy's Child:

Hiromi Asui - 6 years of age

Kendo's Child:

Kestu Kendo - 4 years of age

Tentacole's Child

Okiko Shoji - 7 years of age

Shinso's Child:

Nagastuki Shinso - 3 years of age

Red Riot's Children:

Akemi Kirishima - 4 years of age
Kyauta Kirishima - 7 years of age

Deku and Uravity's Children:

Sorako Midoriya - 2 years of age
Taigo Midoriya - 7 years of age