7 | train rides & agency visits

Was it bad that you were kind of dreading going to Bakugou's agency?

You were excited for the kids, of course, but you, on the other hand, were absolutely terrified that you were a normal citizen being let inside of a hero agency, filled to the brim with very capable heroes, and run by a very handsome hero.

So, you donned your best outfit, not too dressed up though, because this wasn't a date(but you so wished it was). You wore a pair of tan, boyfriend fit corduroy jeans, a white tank, and a lighter tan cardigan than your pants were, a white belt around your waist and a silver necklace gracing your exposed collarbones. It wasn't over the top, so you put on the white shoes you had almost beaten to death by wearing every day, and grabbed your bag.

You grabbed your house keys and locked up your apartment, riding the escalator to the lobby and saying hello to your bellhop who was always at the door on your way out.

You made your way to the train station, the daycare only two shorts stops away from the four minute walk that was the distance of the daycare and train station. You swiped your card and waited, pulling out your phone while you waited the three minutes it would be until the train arrived.

Opening the news app, and upon looking further, you noticed that people had started to catch onto Dynamight's lesser than usual appearances, only making his way out of hiding for events, hero work or impromptu villain battles scarce on his radar. Twitter was all over him.

Sighing, you turned off your phone and pocketed it, hearing the train starting to pull into the station, a sudden presence filling your peripheral.

"You ready, sweetheart?" You heard Katsuki say, releasing a breath you hadn't known you were holding.

"Oh, it's just you. And, I think so? I haven't been to an agency since my accident, so I bet it'll be overwhelming." You said, a hand going to the back of your head, your eyes glued to Katsuki's shoes.

"If you ever need to step out for a minute just give me a look or somethin'. I'll know so that I can entertain the kids for a little bit." He said, his voice deadly serious, his eyes even more so.

You smiled softly, making his eyes soften as you made eye contact with him. "I will." You giggled a little bit, his frown dropping, eyes widening.

He didn't know he could love a sound so much.

He shook it off quickly though, guard back up for everyone else around you two. The train stopped, opening up its' doors to let people on and off, both of you getting on. 

You realized very quickly that the train was more crowded than usual, and the handlebar that sat at the roof of the train had always been barely too high for you, so you looked around frantically, searching for something that you could hold onto. You usually had a pole, but a few women already took over the one closest to you.

Katsuki noticed this, the panicked look in your eyes causing him momentary panic as well, before realizing you couldn't reach the top handlebar. He held out his elbow, which your eyes landed on, confusion now clouding your eyes instead of the panic from earlier.

"Take it, idiot. Or do you want to topple with everyone like a bunch of dominoes?" He asked you, slight smirk evident on his face, amusement in his eyes.

"No.." You said, taking his arm, the smell of burnt sugar and sandalwood hitting your nose as you pulled your body next to Bakugou's.

The train started moving, to which made you stumble slightly from the slight unsteadiness of holding onto someone. Katsuki's arm moved from between your arms to around your waist quickly, keeping you upright. Your cheeks flushed a few shades redder due to the close proximity.