HELLO: Author's note

I believe happily ever after doesn't just exist in books and stories.

I have a dream that the world can be a better place for human to live and choose to be their real self.

I believe the world need more kindness and love.

And with that believe, I write stories in hope that the readers who wish to escape their hard reality can find comfort in it.

It is my greatest hope that with the small comfort through the stories, we can find inspiration to go back to the real world and continue living.

                                                         *******************************

This is a BTS Fanfiction. Although some of the characters and events exist in the real world all opinions are my own and don't represent the agency or the real life characters. If there is any similarity that is just a coincidence.

My sources of writing are all available publicly online through lyrics, song, videos, pictures, interviews and speeches. The story also serves as my response to all of the past and current issues regarding BTS.

I have no relationship with the BTS agency except as a new fan. (yeay ARMY :-)

I am new at writing Fanfiction so please be patient with me.

I love nice and constructive comments. Please give me a lot of love and vote if you like my writing and learned something from it.

Thank you for spending time with this book. I hope you enjoyed it.

                                                          ******************************************

CAUTION NOTE: This story carry the theme of coming of age where characters explore about life difficult topics such as depression, suicide, anxiety, love, being accepted, challenge of conforming to the society mould vs own identity, making tough choices etc.

 Thanks to pixiedust91011 for making the Wattpad community safer with the sprinkle of pixie dust here and there.

**********************************************************

PROLOGUE

BTS is now a worldwide sensation with stadium sold out concerts every year and multiple awards in the gallery. Everyone seems to know who BTS is and the world watches as the K-POP underdog breakthrough one barrier after another. They surpassed their predecessor, left their haters in ashes and was labelled "The Next Beatles". They are unstoppable with the ARMY as their wings of Icarus.

How far can they go as they soar through the next world conquest? 

After being on the run for so long. 

Are they really alright?

Really alright?

Really?

You decide.