CHAPTER 31 - BACKSTAGE RED CARPET PHILOSOPHY

It was the last interview for the day as they had moved from one studio to another in the series of interview marathons. Namjoon was walking on the red carpet backstage with the rest of the members. Ha Yun was talking to Suga about his lyrics behind him. It seemed Suga had wisen up and warmed up to Ha Yun again. He ignored the jealousy sting by focusing on the red carpet.

He looked at the red carpet intently and asked the members.

"Why do you think there is only a red carpet?"

"Aigoo. Namjoon-hyung is talking something deep again." said Jimin while other members shook their heads in surrender.

"Why can't there be blue or green carpet?" Namjoon asked again.

"There are some places that use different color carpets. It depends on their reason on why the carpet was laid."

Ha Yun said as she looked at Namjoon.

       Namjoon waited for Ha Yun to walk alongside her. He was happy someone wanted to entertain his train of thought.

"Uwa! Really? they used other colors." he exclaimed at the new information.

"Yes, for prestige and formal events, organizers use red carpet to signify glory and glamour. Red is a colour of bravery so people who can step on it are considered brave and to be celebrated."

     Ha Yun explained. Namjoon looked at Ha Yun intently as she continued to elaborate on his random topic.

"Uwa! So we are considered brave." said Jungkook proudly.

Ha Yun laughed at his reaction.

"Yes. Some countries reserve yellow carpet for royalty because yellow means gold. No citizen can step on a yellow carpet." Ha Yun added.

"When I become a billionaire I will buy myself a yellow carpet to walk on," said J-Hope while he dramatically demonstrated how he was going to walk on it.

"Then, why don't people use white or black carpet?" Namjoon asked Ha Yun.

He was curious at what her opinion was.

"They can if they want, but I think it will not be a popular choice because black means bad things while white means pure. People usually will stay away from bad things and don't dare to contaminate purity."

       Namjoon stared at Ha Yun as he continued to think of other questions to ask her. He was fascinated that there seemed to be an immense depth to Ha Yun's thoughts that he wondered how deep can she be and how deep can he go. He smiled to himself at this realization.

"Now I understand. Luckily we have Ha Yun Noona to interpret Namjoon random questions." said V.

"Yes. Why are you so good at responding to my thoughts? Sometimes, the members have a hard time understanding me." Namjoon asked.

Ha Yun looked directly at Namjoon with a smile. "I told you. I know you."

       Ha Yun continued walking leaving a stunned Namjoon outside the waiting room. 

       He recalled the incident when Ha Yun caught him looking depressed even when he thought he was fooling everyone else. She had said the same thing then. That she knew the real him. Underneath all his masks and personas, Ha Yun was able to look pass through that. Could he really believe that Ha Yun really knew his real self? He needed to find out. He needed to figure out Ha Yun and he smiled excitedly at this idea.

(WORD COUNT 566)

********************************************AUTHOR'S NOTE:***Have you been on a red carpet before? Do you want to?***Have you ever found someone that seems to know you well? If yes, good for you. If not, keep on looking.***If you like this chapter please comment and vote. Thanks :-)