CHAPTER 32 - THE SOUL SEER

Namjoon entered the waiting room and found Ha Yun entertaining Jin's dad jokes

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

         Namjoon entered the waiting room and found Ha Yun entertaining Jin's dad jokes. He suddenly wished that Ha Yun would look at himself only. As if on cue, Ha Yun looked at him and smiled. He happily took that as a sign of invitation to sit beside her.

"Noona, I have a question for you." He started and she looked at him. Her eyebrow raised in interest.

"It is a weird question, so I am worried if you will find it uncomfortable."

She paused to look down and responded, "It is okay. I love weird things." She smiled at him.

His face lit up at Ha Yun's answer. Not many people can handle his weirdness but maybe he had found his weird talk partner.

"You said you know who I am. Can you read minds? He asked.

The other members quickly gathered around this interesting topic. Ha Yun was taken aback by the members sudden interest and laughed nervously while shaking her head.

"No. It is impossible to read people's minds. I cannot predict what you are going to say or do."

He sighed in relief at this as well as other members. All members looked at each other and had a silent telepathic understanding that no one was comfortable having a mind reader who could access the depth of their private minds. Ha Yun laughed.

"See, Noona. You laugh as if you know what was going inside our minds right now." J-Hope said.

"I couldn't read people's mind but I am good at reading people. I can know what kind of person someone is. In other words, I can look straight into your soul to figure out what kind of person you are." said Ha Yun. 

Namjoon felt his heart beat faster.

"Daebak! So, Noona, can you tell how our souls look?" asked Suga.

Ha Yun thought for a bit before replying.

"I am a person that sees the dawn while most people are still asleep. I will tell you when you are ready for it."

Namjoon nodded while he thought about Ha Yun's reasoning behind her comment.

"Noona, you cannot tell us? Is it a secret?" asked Jimin.

"She worries that if you are not ready, you will not believe her." Namjoon explained to the members.

"Some truths are scary, heavy and painful. Only the strong one can handle the truth." she added.

"It must be difficult for you to date someone, Noona. Since you can read them like a book." Jungkook commented.

"It is difficult. I have not found my puzzle piece yet."

        Ha Yun confessed and she looked troubled by the love topic. Namjoon remembered how he and his ex-girlfriend were like a triangle and circle trying to become a square. It was a hard learning experience.

"Noona, what does it mean by puzzle piece?" asked V.

      Namjoon put his hand under his chin and stared at Ha Yun as she thought of the answer. He was curious about everything Ha Yun had to say and was excited to find more about her mysterious mind.

         "I think people are like puzzle pieces. Everyone has their own unique shapes that represent who they are. So, when they make friends or find a lover they will try to find people who match their puzzle pieces. Some people have more unique pieces so they have a harder time finding a match. It is important to know what is your own puzzle piece first because if you don't know, you will be frustrated to find out that your shape doesn't match with your lover."

 The members were silent in reflection.

"Imagine if you have a round puzzle piece and try to match it with someone who has a square piece." She added.

The members cringed at the thought.

"Noona, you and Namjoon can both teach philosophy." said Suga.

Ha Yun laughed. "Hello, professor Namjoon. I am professor Ha Yun. I teach psychology."

"Hello, I teach philosophy. Maybe we can catch a coffee in the staff lounge later." said Namjoon, jumping into his character. He enjoyed this banter with Ha Yun.

"Omo. Professor are you flirting with me?"

Ha Yun continued and acted shy. The other members watched excitedly at this sudden drama unfolding in front of their eyes.

"Professor, you are so beautiful, many males like you. Who am I to compete for your love." Namjoon pulled a dramatic sad expression.

Ha Yun smiled and looked directly at Namjoon. "Even if there are other males around, I will still choose you."

The members cringed and screamed while Namjoon was totally knocked out on the sofa. Ha Yun laughed, satisfied at her obvious win.

Then, the staff arrived to inform the members to get ready for the interview. Ha Yun quickly made her excuse.

(WORD COUNT:732)

********************************************AUTHOR'S NOTE:***What do you think your souls look like?***What kind of shape are you? Have you met your matching puzzle piece?***If you like this chapter please comment and vote. Thanks :-)