CHAPTER 6 - THE MEETING

The day of the meeting, Ha Yun was getting ready in her bedroom

       The day of the meeting, Ha Yun was getting ready in her bedroom. Her natural tan skin contrasted nicely with the white top and the long pleated skirt complimenting her fit body. She put some eyeliner and eye shadow to highlight her large dark brown eyes. She abandoned her nude lipstick today for a berry red color. She took one last look at her small v-shaped face and felt satisfied that everything looked okay. She was worried her eye bags would show up as she had been pulling a few all-nighters to watch and read about BTS.

     It was shocking to find such a massive amount of information on the web about the group. It was like the internet had documented their journey and life since 2013. The extra documentary videos and fan sites made by the fans were very detailed and extensive. They made a good job researching and paying attention to all of the details.

    Thanks to all of this information, the BTS was like an open book. But she knew people were like Matryoshka dolls. Like an onion, there were still many layers left unrevealed because what's on the media might be the combination of the idol persona they had created and their own unique personality.

As if on cue, Bora video called.

"Yeoboseyo, miss BTS interpreter. Quick! Show me what you are wearing to see Jimin oppa." Bora screamed as she had expected when she showed her.

"Daebak! You looked so elegant. You are going to kill this meeting. I can just imagine the boys and staff dropping to the floor under your charms."

"Nonsense," she rolled her eyes. She was actually feeling nervous. Entertainment industry was not her field of expertise and she avoided the entertainment world like a plague all her life.

"Don't say that. You are one of the smartest people I have ever known and not to mention very determined You will do alright. Hwaiting!" She felt better hearing Bora's encouragement and smiled.

"Gomawoyo. I have one question for you. Who is BTS Army? Is that the 8th member of the group? I read there are only 7." she asked.

"No, silly. That is the fan group. Each idol group has their own fandom. I seriously have to drag you to one of the boys' concerts one day." Bora said in disbelief.

"Fine. You can drag me to one of the concerts." Ha Yun cringed as she imagined how exhausting that would be.

"Oh by the way. Why did you always take this long holiday? Since you are working at the academy you can earn more by taking more classes." she asked.

"I guess I don't have it in me to work the students to the bone. Sometimes, it is too much for me to continue delivering the lessons as I watch this students' tired and emotionless faces. You remember how many times I had cried reading students' confession in their writing journal? I cannot imagine how they must feel to force themselves to write until their hands hurt. Their books and writing are soaked up with frustration and anger. I just need some time off from it once in a while from my role as a circus trainer." Ha Yun said.