CHAPTER 23 - MIN YOONGI

After a week of concerts, BTS members were taking a week break to recharge and prepare for another tour to another country

     After a week of concerts, BTS members were taking a week break to recharge and prepare for another tour to another country. Kim Namjoon and Suga were out at the hotel restaurant enjoying their cups of coffee. He was chatting with Suga about the new album concept which Suga was having a problem with when he caught sight of Ha Yun entering the venue.

    He instantly smiled at her presence and his eyes followed her movement. She was sporting her usual casual look that she managed to pull off effortlessly. A few heads of males and females turned towards her upon her entrance but she was not aware of it. She didn't seem to notice him either and walked straight to the counter to make her order. As she greeted the hotel staff, he felt a twinge of jealousy at how bright the staff's face lit up looking at her.

   Then, she sat down at a window table and looked outside. Her hand was supporting her chin. Her lips were moving, mumbling to herself or singing a song. He smiled at the thought of her singing one of his songs.

   To a normal person, this would seem like a normal occurrence but, not for Sun Ha Yun. She was obviously distracted with something as she didn't notice him and was looking deep in thought. Maybe she was trying to solve another world's wicked problem in her head. As she was in her private world of thought, she wouldn't notice what was currently happening in the real world. Not unless he called her out.

"Ha Yun Noona!" He waved his hand to attract her attention.

    She emerged from her musings and turned her head to his direction and the corners of her eyes creased as her lips curved up. The sun ray framed her expression giving off a warm glow. The light had been switched on. He felt like he was found and smiled excitedly while gesturing to her to join him.

"I didn't notice you are here."

She said as if she just found an old friend. She pulled out a chair and sat down in front of him.

"It's okay. I know you have a lot of things going on in your head."

She looked embarrassed as if she just got caught doing something she shouldn't be doing.

"Does it show that much?"

She peered up to him.

"I try to take a break by coming here but, how can I run away from my own mind?"

She sighed in defeat.

"What kind of world's problem are you trying to solve now? Maybe I can help?"

She looked at him and then shrugged.

"Just something. It is not something you can help out."

Her eyes wandered away.

His heart twinged at her comment. Dark clouds shadowed his earlier sunny mood. Did she think he was not capable of coming up with a solution to the world's problem?