- two !

"a free house in shanghai offer is still up if you want

"a free house in shanghai offer is still up if you want."

renjun got inside his house and kicked off his annoying shoes, he plopped down on the couch and crossed his legs, he then put the phone closer to his ear.

"chenle, i already said no. i'm gonna be absolutely fine." renjun combed his hair a bit relaxed, also a bit proud of himself that he gets to start work in an hour.

"whatever. you bought the kids food already right?" chenle asked.

renjun had actually just came back from the groceries since whoever this 'na jaemin' was, asked for organic food for his children, like okay karen.

renjun made a weird face as he picked up the plastic bag that was on the table next to him, he almost gagged looking at all the healthy stuff in it, "yeah, how do kids even like this stuff? it's disgusting."

chenle sighed, "i don't know. jisung told me he likes eating that stuff."

renjun scoffed, he put the plastic bag down and laid on the couch again, "really? last week i saw him stuffing himself with the six flavors ice cream bucket."

"of course my boyfriend is a liar. i'm not surprised." chenle said as if it was nothing.

i mean, you can't blame him. we all know that jisung is a dorm pig. but we still love him.

renjun sighed, "anyways, i need to go now. i might be late. bye chenle!"

chenle said the same thing back before hanging up. renjun stood up and grabbed all the things he needed, "time for me to go i guess."

letting out a deep chuckle for no reason, he went outside his apartment to start walking to the house, quite nervous since it's his first day but then it's normal.

before he even knew it, he had already arrived at the house. well you could say it was a giant mansion, but he also found it familiar.

he then snapped in fingers in realization, "this is the house of the little girl!"

smiling, he knocked on the door waiting for someone to open, he now felt more calm knowing that the cute little girl and the little boy was the ones he was babysitting, they looked nice and cute after all.

the giant door suddenly opened revealing a boy, or renjun would say, an angel in blue hair, quite a sight to see if you'd ask me, "who are you?"

snapping out of his thoughts, renjun gave a small smile before bowing in respect, "hello, i'm huang renjun. the babysitter."

the man's face the lit up hearing who he was, "oh yes! thank you for being here on time! come inside."

renjun then entered the large house full of chandlers and expensive vases everywhere, his jaw dropped seeing such luxury in one home.

the man then stopped his tracks and looked back at renjun who was still in awe of the whole house, "oh yes! my name is na jaemin by the way."

renjun nodded before jaemin went back to walking to the living room with renjun tailing behind him like a little puppy. he then spotted two kids seated on the couch watching tv, "kids, this your new babysitter. renjun."

turning to the babysitter, the little girl's face brightened up seeing him, he ran over to him giving him a tight hug, "hi ice cream boy!"

letting out a small chuckle, renjun hugged the little girl back as well, also noticing the little boy coming towards him, "oh you're the one who had ice cream a few days ago!"

jaemin furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, "what are you both talking about? have you met him before?"

the two kids nodded, "we saw him outside the window."

jaemin clicked his tongue, "lee eunji, didn't i tell you not to go near the window? what if you fall?"

beom suddenly looked up at his papa proud of himself, he crossed his arms, "as ji's older brother, i actually saved her before falling. right ji?"

ji rolled her eyes in annoyance, "you're only older than me by ten minutes lee jaebeom."

"whatever."

jaemin clapped his hands trying to break the kids' fight, he looked at renjun, "alright! anyways, i need to go to work now because the company needs me. you have everything under control right?"

renjun nodded, "yes of course. when is your husband coming home? i can cook you two dinner as well."

hearing the word 'husband', jaemin almost puked at the sound of it, him and jeno being married? never in his lifetime, "you see my... yeah, he won't be coming home tonight. although i will be coming at eleven pm, is that alright with you?"

renjun shook his head in reassurance, "no problem. i'll be making late night dinner for you i guess? anyways, you should get going. i don't want you to be late for whatever meeting you have."

jaemin smiled before fixing himself up, he turned to his kids giving them a peck on the cheek each one by one, "i guess i'll get going now. bye kids! bye renjun!"

the three then watched jaemin leave the house, and before you know it, he was already gone. renjun then turned to the two kids, "who's hungry?"

beom and ji both raised their hands up in joy, "me hungry!"

renjun smiled before going into the kitchen planning on what to make, he then noticed the two kids simply waiting on their chairs doing nothing, he loomed at them in worry, "don't you both wanna watch tv or something while waiting?"

ji shook her head as she scrunched her face up cutely, "no, we'll wait for you right here. right beom?"

beom nodded cutely as well making renjun smile, "you two are the cutest." he said before preparing the ingredients for their meal.

he may not have been with the kids and jaemin for too long, but i guess he could already say, this won't be as hard as he thought it would be.

_ t b c _