- end !

"ji, if you don't stop making out with your boyfriend right now, i'm cancelling your netflix subscription

"ji, if you don't stop making out with your boyfriend right now, i'm cancelling your netflix subscription."

the girl quickly pushed her boyfriend away from him, her eyes had just widened at how far his dada just took that punishment, "dada, you would never."

renjun clicked his tongue, he started to wonder what happened to his sweet little girl that would squish his cheeks all the time? well, she was certainly gone.

"oh, i would lee eunji." he said with a deadly glare. he then turned to his daughter's boyfriend who was sitting patiently, "haru, go home. your parents might be looking for you."

haru pouted, "but they're probably having sex at home right now. do you really want your daughter's boyfriend to be exposed to such things?" well, he did have a point.

gasping, "hey! there's a little child in here!" he complained loudly as he stuck a finger out, shushing the two as he looked around the living room.

"dada, i'm not a child anymore." ji complained.

renjun scoffed, he took the finger away as he crossed his arms on his own, "first of all, i wasn't referring to you." he then looked to the front door seeing his two husbands and a little baby who had just entered the house, "i meant her."

ji didn't wanna admit it all, but she felt kind of sad when his dada said that she wasn't a baby anymore and instead, was referring to her new little sister. don't get her wrong, she loves her a lot, it's just that, renjun gives more attention to the little one more than her now.

"hey baby, are you alright?" renjun immediately spoke as he saw her daughter looking down, he walked towards her and cupped her face softly, but ji only pushed his hands away.

"you don't care about me." she said coldly before storming off into her bedroom, with her boyfriend following from behind.

renjun bit his bottom lip stressfully, he grabbed his hair and plopped on the couch, trying to think about what he did so wrong.

"junnie, what happened?" jeno spoke as soon as he saw his daughter storm off and renjun looking so stressed.

"she got mad at me all of a sudden." he spoke sadly. ji has never gotten mad at renjun before, the two were always known as the savage duo, and they were so close, but after their new daughter came, ji started distancing herself from him.

"well, maybe you should talk to her." jaemin said sitting down right next to renjun. the male quickly gave a soft kiss to renjun just to calm him down, and it certainly did calm him.

"w-well, what if she won't?" renjun stuttered.

jeno sighed, he walked towards the sad male and wrapped an arm around him, "she will."

and just then, steps were heard coming down the stairs, and it was ji's boyfriend.

"oh hey, my parents finally called me home. so uhm, bye?" let's just say, haru wasn't that used to the family yet, he only started dating ji three months ago.