- eighteen !

"so you disturbed the great sibling marathon of peppa pig for

"so you disturbed the great sibling marathon of peppa pig for..." he eyed everyone around the room and made a disgusted face, "this?"

"yes, beomie." ji responded as she let out a sigh and leaned her head on her brother's shoulder, also disappointed that they were rudely interrupted.

chenle rolled his eyes, "blame donghyuck! he gave me the thought of you getting kidnapped! and you had enough of a rough past!" he quickly covered his mouth as realized what he just said in the last line.

the younger chinese male promised renjun that he would never speak about his past, but renjun knew it was an accident.

ignoring the last line, renjun only rolled his eyes and raised an eyebrow at chenle, "and you believe the idiot?"

donghyuck nudged renjun's elbow feeling offended from his words, "how dare you!"

renjun only rolled his eyes before focusing back on the rest, "well, what do we do now?"

chenle walked up to donghyuck and renjun and wrapped his arms around their shoulders, "let's hangout!"

"but i have to take care of beom and ji." renjun spoke.

donghyuck quickly turned his head to the little boy who was simply standing there, "so that's your name?"

beom crossed his arms and let out a huff as he walked towards donghyuck with an annoyed look on his face, "your point is?"

jaemin quickly grabbed his child out of the place where he was standing and pulled him back making sure he wouldn't kill anybody today.

ignoring the glares donghyuck and beom were giving each other, renjun turned to jaemin and jeno with pleading eyes.

"can i leave?" he gave out a pout trying to make jaemin and jeno agree, "please?"

as much as jeno didn't wanna admit it, he didn't want renjun to leave for some reason? hmm, maybe just because he needed someone to take care of the kids.

but renjun won't be here forever. jaemin and jeno are going to have to learn how to take care of the kids by themselves.

"whatever. just go." jeno said turning around walking back to his desk, which jaemin found odd, but he didn't wanna say it out loud in front of random strangers and the kids, so he kept quiet.

already used to jeno's bratty attitude all the time, renjun kneeled down to match the height of the kids and softly ruffled both of their hairs, "i'll be back tomorrow, alright?"

here we go again, with ji squishing and playing with renjun's cheeks, taking the advantage of being the same height as him.

"but i don't want you to leave." she said with a small pout on her face, puppy eyes were slowly forming on her face as well. beom walked towards the two, "i don't either."

softly chuckling, he squished beom's cheeks, "i'll be back tomorrow." he said in a calming tone.

jaemin watched the three interact and he honestly just found it too cute to handle. he could stare at the three all day and he wouldn't get tired. one day, renjun's going to have to leave. but jaemin nor the kids aren't ready for that yet. can he stay?

would that be too much to ask for?

renjun stood up and gave jaemin a sweet smile ignoring jeno who was busy staring at the clear wall which could see the whole view of the city, "i'll get going." he then looked at the kids once again before looking back up, "you guys should have a family date together."

jaemin laughed. he knew they could never have this so called 'family date'. he can't even handle being alone with jeno in one room, what more with the kids involved with it?

chenle, donghyuck, and renjun waved goodbye to jaemin and the kids as they walked towards the door. but of course, donghyuck didn't forget to give beom an evil smirk, they'll surely meet again.

the three had already exited the room, and as the door clicked close, ji only ran up to the door, "bye dada!"

but sadly, renjun wasn't able to hear that since he and his friends were already heading towards the elevator that was a few feet away.

even if it didn't catch renjun's attention, it surely caught jaemin and jeno's. they both walked up to their daughter and gave her a concerned look, "why are you calling him that?"

ji only innocently stood there staring at her parents with innocent eyes, looking as if she was about to cry, the tears were already forming in her eyes, "a-am i not supposed to call him that?"

the two parents let out a sigh, they couldn't get mad at ji who was standing there like a baby. plus, there's nothing wrong with calling renjun a nickname.

right?

jaemin only leaned in to give her daughter a forehead kiss and awkwardly gave her a smile, he glanced at jeno before looking back down at his daughter, "i-i guess you can call him that..."

"yay!" beom and ji both clapped in unison. the two parents are just going to have to get used to them calling the babysitter the nickname.

but was he just a babysitter? was it just a nickname? well, jaemin and jeno didn't think so either because it made them feel some sort of way.

breaking the awkward silence in the room after a few moments, "maybe we should do that."

jaemin raised an eyebrow, "do what?"

"a family date."

jeno walked towards his office desk and grabbed his car keys, and walked back towards them with a smile on his face, "let's go! i'll drive!"

not only jaemin was weirded out by jeno, but the kids were too. usually, it would only be one parent with the kid, but never the both of them. we all know why.

"um, okay?" jaemin said as he followed jeno out the door, but then he noticed his kids just standing still awkwardly, so he walked towards them, "kids, lets go."

ji nervously laughed as she glanced at her brother before looking back at his papa, "go ahead. we'll catch up to the elevator. i just need to tell him something." jaemin only slowly nodded as he walked away leaving the two kids standing together alone.

beom nervously chuckled as he turned to his sister who had an evil smirk on her face, "you know you don't have to do this—"

"pay up. i got the 'dada' permission, and the family date. i'm on a roll here, my dear brother."

_ t b c _