- twenty seven !

"wait, so you love the both of us?"

jaemin the nodded, confused with his own explanation earlier as well, "yeah. i guess so." he then turned to jeno with a raised eyebrow, "don't you feel the same way as well?"

jeno shrugged, he turned to the two and gave them an innocent eye smile, "wasn't that obvious?"

the other two only clicked their tongues in annoyance hearing jeno's flirty remark, but they also blushed hearing that.

jeno then turned to renjun, "wait a minute, you never said you love us both?"

the chinese male then started walking up to the two, a smirk on his face
which only made the two other men furrow their eyebrows in confusion.

he pulled both of their ties into a position where his mouth was close enough to their ears to whisper something.

"but what if i do?"

jeno smirked, he was already close enough to renjun, so he wrapped his arm around his waist and carried him up and brought him to the couch. instantly pressing his soft lips onto his, the older wrapped his arms around jeno's neck so quickly, it seemed like renjun was begging for it.

jeno who was busy making out with renjun, quickly went down to his collarbone to start leaving soft pecks on his skin, "then, you get a reward for being good. isn't that right babyboy?"

renjun's cheeks instantly went red hearing the familiar nickname he was called a few nights ago, everything flashed back into his head, all the moans, skin slapping, and the dirty talk—

"you're going to go rough on me, aren't you?" renjun asked, an innocent pout on his face as if he said something so normal.

jaemin the approached the two, an eyebrow raised, "who said we're going to fuck you tonight?"

well, he has a point.

poor renjun, his cheeks were tomato red once again, probably ready to blow up any moment from now, he quickly looked away from the two who had teasing looks, "never mind!"

jeno scoffed, "renjun, there's nothing wrong with admitting what you want." he then turned to jaemin, "isn't that right?"

jaemin nodded, taking a seat on the same couch that jeno and renjun were sitting on, "if you don't ask for it, we won't give it to you."

obviously, this was just jeno and jaemin trying to make their lover beg for them, just so that they both could tease the next day.

renjun huffed, "fine! i won't ask for it!"

"but i remember a few days ago, you were having a chat with donghyuck and chenle about how rough you wanted us to go next time since you weren't a virgin—"

"i did not ask to be exposed." renjun pouted, shocked that jaemin even heard that unholy conversation he was having with his friends.

jeno then wrapped an arm around renjun's shoulders, "you know, we could go to sleep right now." he smirked, "if that's what you want."

renjun doesn't want that. he wants the both of them to fuck him so hard that he won't be able to walk for a month.

"fine, just do it." renjun spoke lazily, acting as if he really isn't begging for this at all.

jeno smiled, turning to jaemin with a smirk on his face, "jaemin, do me a favor and get the things we'll be using for tonight."

🪐

"i cannot walk!"

jaemin shrugged, placing another spoon of food into his mouth, "you asked for it."

breakfast. a wonderful meal as it is your first meal of the day, and it's also an excuse to eat a lot. but this certainly wasn't a pleasant morning for huang renjun since last night was very wild.

"true." jeno spoke, clicking his tongue as he sat down next to jaemin.

renjun mentally facepalmed, simply having flashbacks of their night together, "i shouldn't have asked you guys to go rougher."

as the other two men were about to respond, someone held his hand so softly, that it made renjun flinch a little, "ji? good morning."

the little girl seemed quite sleepy as she used her other hand to rub her eyes, and used the other one to make grabby hands meaning she wanted renjun to carry him, of course, he did.

"where's your brother?" he asked.

ji sighed, "coming." but he then gave her dada a weird look remembering something, "what did you mean about the 'rough' thing earlier?" she asked
so innocently, that if renjun wasn't paying attention to the words, he'd coo at how soft her voice was.

choking on his food, jaemin started to cough out loudly hearing his daughter saying such a wild thing. but good thing that jeno was there to pass him a glass of water, "drink some water, jaemin."

the named male quickly gulped down
the whole glass of water before looking back at the scene where renjun was now just squishing her nose, probably stalling on what to say.

"i asked jaemin to clean the floor last night, but he went scrubbed it to roughly." he spoke, trying his best to convince the little girl that was real.

the little girl nodded, processing the information she had just gotten, "oh, alright then." she then put on a bright smile, now shrugging off the topic.

she then ran over to her brother that had just come down.

jeno sighed from afar, "i can't watch this. i mean good job to injun for lying to our daughter, but that explanation was really bad."

hearing that, renjun walked over to the both of them, an annoyed look on his face, "can you do any better?"

all three of them then heard a sound, it was the door bell.

jeno tapped jaemin's back comfortingly, "you go deal with him. i'll go get the door."

jaemin then rolled his eyes as he watched his other lover run to the front door.

jeno twisted the door knob and opened the door, ready to meet someone familiar, "donghyuck, chenle, why do you keep coming to our house—"

he then stopped his words when he saw someone very familiar, but unexpected, "mom? mrs. na?"

_ t b c _