- seven !

renjun sat on the couch in his apartment all stressed out from yesterday's events

renjun sat on the couch in his apartment all stressed out from yesterday's events. he couldn't believe that after what he had done with jaemin, jeno still let him go.

although he was quite surprised about his actions. i mean, jeno was already super close to renjun's face with a look that could kill. why'd he back away?

he ruffled his own hair in frustration, "i need to apologize!" well, if would if he had the confidence to. renjun considered himself as a shy person, and this situation was no different.

renjun stood up angrily and stomped towards his small kitchen, grabbing his car keys in an instant, he huffed.

"i'm going to jeno's office right now and i'm going to apologize!" the poor boy acted like someone was with him, when in fact, he was all alone, with no one to give him confidence.

renjun scrunched his face up like a kid realizing donghyuck and chenle weren't in his apartment. sighing for the millionth time today, he went outside and drove towards jeno's office.

getting in the car, renjun honestly felt like dying. but he did promise himself that he's going to fix his problems right, and if he's going to do it, then good luck to him.

just kidding, i'm sure renjun can easily apologize to jeno. i mean, have you seen yesterday's events?

renjun shivered at the thought of yesterday itself, he knows that it technically wasn't his fault, but he blamed himself since obviously, he was involved in this whole incident.

what could go wrong?

okay, maybe everything.

as soon as renjun arrived in front of jeno's building, regret rushed through his whole body. was he really going to apologize to a ceo who owns a company this big? he feels like he's just stupid for being here.

renjun quickly shook his head as he looked back at the tall building, "you're strong huang renjun! you can do it!"

entering the building, he was greeted by the receptionist in the lobby, renjun approached her for help, "hello! i'm renjun and i need to speak with jeno."

the receptionist showed a soft smile before standing up, "sure. come with me this way please."

renjun raised an eyebrow at the girl letting him pass so easily, no questions at all? the two then rode the fancy elevator up to the top floor in which renjun supposed where jeno's office was.

stepping out, a fresh scent of nature was what renjun smelt. he sniffed it once more enjoying it which only made the girl laugh right next to him. i mean, what do you expect from a company who owns skin care products?

the girl then turned to renjun, "you can head on right in. i'm pretty sure he doesn't have a schedule right now." and with that, the girl had already vanished.

weird, but alright.

renjun then went towards the giant door, which was also slightly open. did someone come in?

taking a few steps forward, he then saw not only one, but two people inside. renjun finally had the courage to peak on who it was.

jeno's back facing jaemin who was backed up against the wall?

🪐

"are you sure? you might need some company visiting?"

currently, jaemin and his secretary were visiting jeno's office in private. jaemin's secretary is also another person who knows of the children, the ceo trusts her a lot so he'll be fine.

jaemin only laughed at his secretary being so anxious, "i'll be fine. don't worry."

"b-but you told me the story of your babysitter yesterday..." the secretary as she suddenly began to have flashbacks of jaemin's story.

on the way here, jaemin spilled all the events that had happened yesterday to her. again, he considers her like an younger sister, so there's nothing to worry about.

jaemin then stopped walking seeing he had already arrived at jeno's office, he turned to the girl before pushing her away.

"i'll be fine. now go downstairs and wait for me, alright?" he said trying to reassure her.

she nodded with a sigh coming along after, "fine. good luck with him."

and that's when she left jaemin all alone to enter jeno's office, not even knocking on the door, jaemin entered right in causing jeno to be a bit shocked.

"what the hell jaemin?! aren't you supposed to be with the kids this weekend?" jeno said putting his papers down and standing up coming closer to him.

jaemin shrugged, "it's haeun's birthday party remember? i'm sure lucas and jungwoo have our two kids under control."

nah, jaemin definitely didn't mean that. knowing his kids, they were probably jumping on the couches or running around chasing haeun. but he's pretty sure they're fine. lucas and jungwoo have been parental figures since college, so they're fine.

jeno rolled his eyes, "okay then. why are you here?"

jaemin only sighed as he crossed his arms staring at jeno from head to toe, a look of disappointment present on his face. pretending to pout innocently, he took a step forward.

"you've never changed jeno. but that isn't a way to treat a visitor right?"

jeno only looked away from jaemin's gaze, trying to hide a certain look on his face, "whatever. i know you're just here for renjun."

"so what if i am?"

jeno quickly faced jaemin after hearing those words come out of his mouth. he actually meant it as a joke, but he didn't expect him to agree. taking a step forward as well, "what did you say?"

here we go, panicked gay jaemin activated.

jaemin took a step back seeing jeno back to being his confident self, the more steps jeno took, the more he backed away, and soon enough he was against the wall.

jeno's face so close to jaemin, made his heart beat race, he doesn't even know why he isn't used to this yet. jeno does this all the time when they fight, but it never fails to make jaemin feel some sort of way.

looking away from jeno, he gulped in nervousness, "d-did you apologize to him?"

a few moments later, jeno still hasn't responded to his question making him face him once again, "yah! why are you not answering me—"

he then stopped his words as he realized that jeno had come even closer, enough for their noses to touch, and jeno would've done more, if it weren't for the door opening.

"renjun?"

_ t b c _