- twenty four !

"jaemin?"

"jaemin?"

hearing a familiar name mentioned, jeno backed away from renjun and turned around to be met by jaemin with his arms crossed as he leaned on one of the tables near where they were.

chuckling at both of their positions earlier, a small smirk was plastered on his face, "don't mind me. just continue."

not sure of what he heard was real or not, he gave jeno a look to make sure that jaemin said the right thing. but instead of a response from him, jeno only closed the gap between them again.

renjun honestly didn't care anymore as he wrapped his arm's around his neck back to the position where they were. he doesn't even know how this escalated so quickly, but one thing's for sure, he's loving it.

the way their lips molded together was like they were made for each other, but last night, when he kissed jaemin, he felt the same way. is that wrong?

but then, something a bit more than a heated kiss happened, jeno had actually pushed renjun making him squished in between him and the countertop behind him, which also meant, jeno was getting hard. and just by that, renjun was too.

as they were kissing, the older male started to create more friction within themselves, and jaemin from afar, loved the sight.

jaemin started touching himself, palming his dick as he stared at the two make out, and as much as he tried his best, he suddenly got horny. low moans escaped from his mouth alone, and jeno heard it.

a smirk appeared on jeno's face as he was kissing renjun, he heard jaemin's moan clearly and he definitely wanted to tease the youngest right now.

disconnecting his lips from renjun's addictive ones, he went towards his ear to whisper something, "wanna move to the bedroom?" renjun nodded.

pulling his arms towards the bedroom just like he said, jaemin followed from behind silently. i mean, you could say he was a ghost but, he'll definitely have his turn later.

"lay down." jeno spoke in such a deep voice. renjun obeyed as he laid himself down on the bed, not really knowing what was going to happen, but whatever it was, he was ready.

and that's when jeno went on top of him, kissing him once more with his soft lips that were dying for renjun's lips. obsession, i would call it. jeno's tongue started to enter renjun's mouth, and as much as the older wanted to do the same, he didn't know how.

"you're so cute." jeno mumbled seeing renjun act like a baby once he placed his tongue inside his mouth, and now it was exploring every single part of his mouth.

but renjun was kind of getting bored by it already, so he wanted to spice it up. his hands went towards jeno's dress shirt with all the buttons closed.

he eyed jaemin who was standing by the door frame, and then he looked back at jeno to ask for consent, and he only nodded as he was busy doing wonders to his mouth.

he started to unbutton each one slowly, taking his time since he didn't want jeno to think that he was needy or something. and once he was at his last button, jeno moved away to sit up so that he could remove his shirt and from renjun's angle, that was so damn hot.

jeno's face while he removed was the hottest thing he's seen all day, the way he gazed at the older below him looked like he wanted to destroy him, and renjun wouldn't mind at all.

meanwhile, renjun had his hands fumbling around with his own as he waited for jeno to do something. both jaemin and jeno knew he was clearly unexperienced, but they found that cute.

"jeno, he's like a baby." jaemin spoke softly as he walked up to sit on the side of the bed. but renjun scoffed, "i'm not!"

jaemin only chuckled as his hands made his way towards his shirt, slowly lifting up right in front of renjun, "so will you mind if i do this?" he asked teasingly, threatening to remove the shirt any moment from now.

renjun being the baby he is, quickly covered his eyes trying to protect his pure innocent eyes from seeing jaemin's abs, but jeno quickly removed it and when renjun opened his eyes, he saw jeno giving him gentle eyes which meant if he didn't wanna do this, then he doesn't have to at all.

and that's what renjun loved about jeno right now. before, he remembered the one time they met, jeno had slammed him to the wall asking him to stay away from jaemin, but look where we are now, a shirtless jeno on top of a baby renjun.

seeing that the older was still frozen, jeno raised renjun's right hand towards his face and kissed the back of his palm softly, again reminding him that they'll be fine with whatever he wants.

renjun's heart maybe started beating rapidly once jeno did that, he knew this wasn't normal. but was he falling for him? and jaemin, he's been so kind to him since the beginning, is he also falling for him?

the older took a deep breathe, and that's when he decided to say his answer, "w-will you go rough?" he asked in a baby like manner.

we all know how jaemin and jeno are supposed to seem, rough since they're both ceo's with a cold personality at work. but if it came to renjun, they'll be even softer than gentle.

"no, baby. we'll be as gentle as possible." jaemin came closer towards the two and gave jeno a sign that it was his turn for now. so jeno slowly got off of renjun and was now replaced by jaemin.

jaemin slowly leaned down and started giving renjun soft butterfly kisses on his neck, and renjun already knew that lust wasn't involved, because they were purely out of love.

renjun's arm reached out for jaemin's that was on the side and intertwined his tiny hand with his, and that was already a sign for jaemin to continue.

and their feelings may haven't been spoken in words, but for now, this is just the start on how they could show how much they love renjun.

_ t b c _