- twenty !

steamy chapter🥴

"you did not need to call the cops, jaemin

"you did not need to call the cops, jaemin."

heat rised up to jaemin's cheeks, instantly regretting all that he had done today, he also received a slap on the chest from jeno as the two stood there looking like they were getting scolded, "b-but you were missing!" jaemin excused.

renjun mentally facepalmed at his stupid answer, he couldn't help but inwardly laugh at how innocent tried to say it, but he decided to keep teasing him, "i was in the store right next to it!"

well, that wasn't a lie at all.

"i just got worried..." jaemin huffed as he looked down to his feet not wanting to see renjun's face he was pretty much sure he was giving him a disappointed look.

looks like jaemin was the babysitter instead of renjun. and the thought of just that, made the kids snicker and laugh in the corner of the living room.

what actually happened was, as soon as beom said the random shakespeare quote, jaemin called the police right way, worrying that someone must have kidnapped his angel, jeno and the kids
tried grabbing the phone away from him, but the cops were already on their way. when the cops arrived, and they saw renjun just shopping for hoodies in the store right next to them, they immediately not wanting to deal with the person's excuses and rants.

donghyuck and chenle had left the babysitter to be with the family since as much as they wanted to hear how stupid jaemin's explanation was, it's not their business at all so they just left.

and here we are, two o'clock in the morning at home in the living room, all because of jaemin's false alarm, they all had to go with him to sign some papers that took hours causing them to all be home this late.

you'd expect the kids to be all sleepy and tired from the one of a kind day, but instead, they took advantage of it by teasing their papa on the way home while the papa only had a pouty loom as jeno drove.

jaemin's just lucky that the cops realized that he was from the na family, or else, they would've gotten in all sorts of trouble.

jeno sighed seeing renjun scold jaemin, he rubbed his own temples out of frustration. he then looked at the kids who were sipping their third can of orange soda today, "kids, go to bed. the adults need to talk."

ji only clicked her tongue as she stood up grabbing her brother's hand to drag her up to the siblings shared room. and as soon as they entered, they started giggling like crazy.

"aww, i just realized i don't get anything since we both agreed on what's going to happen." beom pouted.

"kiss and make up?"

beom rolled his eyes, "not the song by blackpink, you idiot!" he then processed the title of the song in his head, "oh, well, yeah..."

"time to sleep!" ji said getting into bed with a sheepish smile on her face. beom did the same as he tucked himself into bed.

beom's lips curved into a small smile, he slowly closed his eyes, trying to think of what superheroes he can dream about this time, but before that, he mumbled something in his sleep.

"alexa, play 'love talk' by wayv."

🪐

"shit, i gotta get home."

the babysitter glanced at his watch and saw the he should be home right now, also realizing that he has to come back here tomorrow and take care of the kids again. he walked towards jaemin and gave him one last stare, "don't. ever. call. the. cops. again." he spoke word by word which made jaemin and jeno scared.

before renjun could even run off, jaemin took a step forward to grab renjun's arm, he pulled him swiftly making renjun turn around and bump into his chest.

here we go again.

"don't. you. dare." renjun hissed out as he tried getting himself out of jaemin's grip, but he couldn't as he tried his best to get out but jaemin had his arm around renjun's waist.

jaemin glanced down at renjun's lips before looking back into his eyes, "oh, so you think i wouldn't?"

renjun scoffed before gathering up all his strength to push jaemin and turning around to walked to the front door once again.

but of course, he just had to be stopped again.

this time, not by jaemin, but by jeno.
a back hug from jeno, to be precise. renjun gulped once again, he was even more scared of jeno than jaemin because he's already comfortable with jaemin.

"do you wanna know why he called the cops?" jeno spoke whispering right next to renjun's earlobe making the older himself shake at the impact a small whisper could give him.

"n-no, i don't..." renjun said in fear, jeno's arms were still wrapped around his waist. but what made him totally freeze, was something he didn't expect.

jeno started settling soft kisses on renjun's earlobe, it felt ticklish to say the least. renjun gasped as he tried to untangle jeno's arms from his waist but he just wouldn't budge at all, "let go jeno!"

jeno's lips grazed over renjun's neck as it went down to his neck making the babysitter shiver once again, he then started to leave soft kisses on his neck as well.

but then, renjun had already quit from getting out of jeno.

because he was enjoying it.

jeno then started to suck some spots on his neck, leaving dark hickeys that will surely stay there for days. renjun tilted his head to the side to give jeno more access, "a-ah... jeno..."

jaemin didn't waste anymore time and walked up to renjun, quickly cupping his cheeks and kissing him on the lips, and this time, it wasn't accidental.

_ t b c _