- sixteen !

"remember, jeno isn't your daddy

"remember, jeno isn't your daddy. i am."

renjun bent down to reach the height of the kids and softly ruffled their hair with a warm smile on their face, "you don't want him to get caught, right?"

he knew he was taking a big risk here.

bringing the kids to jeno's office with a bunch of people in it too? sounds like an invitation for death.

the only reason why he was here, was because he wanted the kids to get some fresh air and to also spend more time with their parents since they're mostly at work these days.

although, renjun just hoped his plan was good. well his plan wasn't really the best since it was just him asking ji and beom not to call him daddy but instead call him daddy to make it look like he's the dad.

ji pouted, "can i hug him?"

renjun nodded as he squished her soft cheeks, "yes, but remember, only you can call me daddy for now."

beom walked towards the babysitter with his arms crossed and his eyebrow raised, he knew why renjun was asking him to not call jeno that, "can't we at least call you dada? i mean, we're not used to calling anyone else daddy."

makes sense.

renjun stood up straight and nodded, "i guess you can call me dada. now let's get inside the office because it's too hot out here."

he grabbed the children's hands, making to sure to hold on to them tightly just in case one runs away. and renjun definitely doesn't want them to get lost nor does he wanna get killed by jaemin and jeno.

plus, he loves the kids too much.

they both entered the office and was escorted upstairs to where they would meet jeno.

the secretary only chuckled at how hard the man right here was acting like the father of the children since she already knew about the kids. she gave renjun a pat on the back and whispered, "don't worry, jeno told me about them."

renjun only let out a loud sigh in relief as they were all walking toward jeno's office, he was glad that he didn't have to lie to at least one person here. he can't lie.

"you must be special." she said with a slight smirk on her face. renjun only tilted his head in confusion not knowing the meaning, "what do you mean?"

she shrugged nonchalantly and continued walked with her eyes still looking at the front. she then stopped her tracks to look at renjun, "he never allows anyone in his office."

seeing renjun even more confused than he was before, the secretary felt like she needed to explain some more about what she was saying, "what i meant was, other than jaemin. he never allows anyone in his office. jeno told me a few days ago to allow a new person in his office that had light brown hair and most probably were holding the hands of his kids," she eyed renjun from head to toe, "so i supposed it was you."

well the secretary didn't say everything that jeno had said, but for the sake of renjun to not run away after hearing what he actually said, she'll stay quiet.

"and i guess this is where i leave you." renjun looked at the front and realized they were already at jeno's door. he gave the woman a polite smile, "thank you for guiding me here."

she only shook her head as she returned the smile as well, "it's fine." she then looked at her watch and gasped, "oh my! i have a meeting to get to. have a nice date— i mean chat with jeno!"

renjun didn't hear her since he was too busy playing with beom's hair, but he then nodded and waved goodbye as the other kids did as well.

he watched the secretary disappear and that's when he turned around to meet with door once again. he took a deep breath as the children stared at him weirdly but they just let him do his thing.

he opened his door to see—

jaemin and jeno?

in that weird position again?

for the second time?

seeing the unholy sight of jeno pinning jaemin to the wall, renjun quickly grabbed the children using both of his arms and covered their eyes, "there are children!"

jaemin quickly pushed jeno away from him hearing a familiar voice. his eyes widened seeing his kids here as well.

renjun clicked his tongue, "your secretary should really tell me if jaemin is here! who knows what else happens when i'm not around? especially at night!" he said in frustration.

instead of defending himself, jeno only smirked at him and raised an eyebrow, "why? do you wanna join?"

renjun gasped and quickly removed his hands from the children's face and covered their ears instead, "i repeat! there are children in here!"

jaemin and jeno only chuckled as they walked towards the three babies. they grabbed one child each and carried them up with soft looks on their faces, "how are my babies?"

for some odd reason, renjun's heart softened at the sight of jaemin and jeno acting like such parents.

ji booped jaemin's nose and smiled, "we're fine, papa. but i don't think dada is."

dada?

renjun snapped out of his thoughts seeing ji suddenly point at him, he then pointed at himself in confusion as well, "what? me?"

beom also turned around to face renjun, "yeah, that's what you told us to call you."

renjun's face turned red at the thought of him being a 'dada'. although, he did find it quite cute in his opinion.

seeing the two kids tease renjun so playfully, jeno decided to join in on the fun as well, "yeah, renjun. they're supposed to call you that now."

the room was silent.

but renjun's heart definitely wasn't. his heart was beating at a rapid pace and he felt like it would burst out any moment from now.

can he be the dada?

his thoughts were interrupted by someone barging into the room making all of them turn their faces to see who it was.

"yangyang? donghyuck?"

_ t b c _