- nine !

gUYS HELP CHOGI ADDED MY CHENSUNG BOOKS INTO HER READING LISTS SJCJENCJ I CANNOT BREATHE.
someone send me a doctor bc my heart literally stopped when i saw the notification😔🤚🏼
(she does it to a lot of books bUT THIS IS THE LEGEND OF NCT BOOKS WE'RE TALKING ABOUT HERE SIS)

someone send me a doctor bc my heart literally stopped when i saw the notification😔🤚🏼(she does it to a lot of books bUT THIS IS THE LEGEND OF NCT BOOKS WE'RE TALKING ABOUT HERE SIS)

"can we go there please?"

jaemin only let out a sigh hearing another request from renjun. how is the chinese still not tired from all the shopping they've done in the past two hours?

when jeno said that they were going to the mall, you could say renjun got a bit too excited as all he thought about was going shopping in every single store.

with of course, jeno and jaemin's money to pay for all of it. renjun actually hesitated at first, but then jeno approached him with a cute hoodie in his hand so he got a bit too excited.

and i guess this is why we're here now. although, the two weren't complaining on spending their money on renjun, it's not like they were poor. what do you expect from some of the richest people in south korea?

luckily, jeno and jaemin were already prepared with caps and masks to cover up their identity just incase dispatch was somewhere around the mall.

jeno let out a huff as he turned to renjun, the shopping bags in jeno's hands moved as well due to his quick movement.

"are you not hungry yet or something?" well, jeno and jaemin were starving if you'd ask me. carrying shopping bags wasn't really the easiest task, but they still did it for renjun.

jaemin gave the same look as what jeno had done and looked at renjun, "yeah aren't you? we've been here for three hours."

poor jeno and jaemin, they just wanted to have a few snacks in reward for buying renjun a whole bunch of things.

renjun scrunched his face up like a little kid and tapped his chin using one finger as he looked at another store from afar, he then turned to jeno with a smirk on his face, "i don't know. am i hungry?"

the two boys then quickly pouted hearing renjun trying to tease the two, but thankfully, the chinese boy had mercy on the two.

grabbing some paper bags from jeno and jaemin's hands to help them since it looked like their arms were about to fall off any second from now.

renjun's lips curved into a small smile, "my treat for the cafe now." he turned around facing away from jeno and jaemin and walked away.

jeno and jaemin quickly let out excited faces, ready to feast on whatever they wanted to eat in the cafe, they quickly followed renjun to quickly get to the cafe renjun was talking about.

knowing jeno and jaemin made those excited faces, he let out a soft chuckle. he couldn't see them since he was walking the other way, but he knew that they were both smiling happily.

and renjun was too.

🪐

as they arrived at renjun's street, the chinese let out a sigh seeing the familiar apartment building outside the window.

renjun didn't wanna come back to reality.

the night sky was so beautiful that it made the night seem even more perfect than it already was, but does he have to go now? when he's in the best mood?

"renjun?"

renjun snapped out of his thoughts about the perfect night and looked at jeno who was calling him, giving him a nervous look on his face.

"what is it?" he already knew what the he was going to say. and he still didn't want him to say it. when he enters his apartment, all he's going to do his daydream about this day.

letting out a soft chuckle seeing renjun so nervous, jeno only smiled at him to make him feel better. he didn't wanna admit it easily, but as much as renjun kept buying things, he still had fun.

jeno probably thought this was one of the best days he's had in his entire life.

for once, it's not related about him becoming an heir to such a big company, or everyone telling him to expand his company by getting married to a rich ceo as well.

if the kids didn't exist, jeno wouldn't care at all. he'd easily agree to the marriage knowing that his whole life is just going to be related to this job anyways.

but are the kids the only thing that's holding him back?

well that's what jeno thinks.

"come out now. jaemin is waiting for us outside so we can put the bags in your apartment." renjun only let out a small 'o' realizing what jeno had meant. nodding, he came out of the car with jeno doing the same.

now all three boys were outside the car, jeno and jaemin were leaning on the car door as renjun stood in front of them. the night sky blooming with all the stars surrounding them, the soft sounds of cars were also heard.

jaemin crossed his arms and tilted his head a little with a teasing look on his face, "aren't you going to tell us anything?"

renjun furrowed his eyebrows in confusion as to what jaemin meant. he didn't know what he was supposed to say? i mean, sometimes he's clueless but...

jeno sighed loudly which made renjun look at him with a look on his face, "fine. if you don't wanna say it, then just give us this." and that's when jeno turned his head around, showing his left cheek to renjun.

the chinese only felt more confused at what jeno had did. does he want a slap a something? but why would jeno want that?

renjun stood there cluelessly as jaemin and jeno gave him looks in the eye. and that's when it clicked, he knew what they both wanted, and it only made his cheeks heat up.

"w-well, thank you for today. you really made me happy." renjun said awkwardly, trying to forget what jeno did earlier.

but jaemin and jeno wasn't gonna let that slide so easily, the both raised their eyebrows at the chinese who was nervously giggling.

sighing with a pout on his face seeing the looks the two were giving him, he finally went up to jeno who looked more than ready to receive a kiss on the cheek.

coming closer in contact with jeno's cheek, his lips were so close from touching his cheek, jeno was so ready for it while jaemin was anticipating.

but instead of a kiss on the cheek, he only grabbed the shopping bags that were on jeno's hand and quickly moved away with a smirk on his face.

"good night!"

_ t b c _