- twenty five !

"didn't i tell you to never leave your phone anywhere?"

huffing, chenle only crossed his arms as he quickened his pace to enter the house that they were in just thirty minutes ago, turns out, chenle was stupid enough to leave something very important behind.

"um, no you didn't." he spoke, opening the front door to jaemin's house. looking around trying to see if anyone was there, but they only heard soft noises from the living room. donghyuck only rolled his eyes at chenle's plain answer for him.

"who's there?" a tiny voice asked, and it sounded like a girl. a little girl to be precise.

the two men already knew who it was since obviously, there was only one girl who lived in this house, and that was ji. but the thing is, why were they alone in the living room?

raising an eyebrow, donghyuck went towards the two who were simply playing with a few toys as a random cartoon played on the television right in front of them.

"where are you parents?" he asked beom who looked a bit weirded out as he played with the toy car. it doesn't seem that the three parents weren't anywhere on this floor, because the don't hear a thing at all.

beom shrugged, "upstairs." but he then put the toy car down and walked up to donghyuck and hugged him tightly. the tanned male was quite shocked since he remembered a few days ago, the kid hated him, so why this all of a sudden?

"what's wrong with you?" donghyuck crouched down to meet the height of the little boy, he softly ruffled his hair making sure he would calm down.

"i-i heard noises upstairs, and i'm too scared to go inside..." he said, sniffling a little bit right after. but that made donghyuck worry even more.

what if donghyuck's thoughts were true? what if jaemin and jeno were actually mafias playing as rich ceo's and now they're trying to murder him upstairs? the thought of that made donghyuck's blood boil.

standing up straight, he looked at chenle who was playing with ji's hair on the other couch right in front of them. giving him a look, he sighed, "stay here."

chenle nodded in confusion as he just continued to play with the little girl's hair, ji was actually doing the same thing back. she has a thing for touching people's faces.

"why is your hair so soft?" she said playing with chenle's soft locks, her face looked so cute as she was doing it, and it totally softened chenle's heart.

but it also made him wonder, when can him and jisung have one too?

"which fucking room are they in?"

donghyuck was currently slamming every door of jaemin's mansion open because he just can't find the three boys. where on earth could they be? stepping little by little as he opened all the doors, he noticed a room at the far end that was making a few moments.

worried, donghyuck quickly ran to that room to see what was happening inside, the noises were especially worrying him even more.

donghyuck quickly ran away hearing the not so holy noises in the bedroom and quickly ran downstairs panting like crazy.

the little girl ran up to him, "is someone dying?" she asked with puppy eyes. she then started to feel guilty for leaving them up there alone, "i-i need to save them uncle hyuck!"

the tanned male gulped before crouching down to match the girl's height, he started patting her head making sure she would calm down, because nobody was in pain, but it was quite the opposite, but donghyuck wasn't going to explain that.

"you parents are just giving dada a massage. no need to worry." he said a small smile forming on his face, hoping the little girl would believe his obvious lie.

and just by that, chenle already knew what was happening upstairs. i mean he's done it with jisung multiple times before—

"that explains why, when i tried going upstairs to go check, i heard dada chanting 'more'..." beom said crossing his arms, proud of himself for figuring out one of the reasons.

chenle nervously nodded his head, beads of sweat were forming on his forehead, "definitely! that's why you need to stay far away for now."

donghyuck rolled his eyes and mouthed, "what a bad lie." to chenle just to tease him and only made the younger scoff in annoyance.

keep the children innocent.

"donghyuck? what are you guys doing here again?" renjun asked as he walked up to the little girl that was playing with the ipad in her hands.

the named male stood up and walked towards renjun to whisper something in his ears, "oh please, just be thankful i kept your kids innocent."

heat rising up to his renjun's cheeks because of two reasons, one, that donghyuck and chenle who was sitting on the couch found out about them doing unholy things earlier and, the tanned male also said 'your kids' and renjun loved the sound of that.

"dada!" ji jumped into renjun's arms and thankfully, he was quick enough to pick her up right before she could even fall.

"how's my favorite girl doing?" he said pinching her nose gently. he honestly thinks that he himself has gotten more attached to the kids rather than the kids himself.

ji did her signature face as she scrunched her face up, "good. i heard you got a massage earlier..."

renjun's definitely going to have to thank donghyuck later.

ji then went down from renjun's embrace and pulled his arm towards the couch, she then pulled him down to the couch so harshly, that renjun's ass couldn't handle the pain.

"ow..." renjun mumbled as he touched his butt that had just touched the couch. ji looked at him in worry, "are you okay? i thought daddy and papa gave you a massage? that means you should be okay now..."

renjun nervously chuckled as he eyed donghyuck and chenle that were playing with beom on the couch while giving him teasing smiles.

to make it even more awkward, jaemin and jeno had just come down, also hearing their daughter's lies, and they already know it came from donghyuck.

_ t b c _