- fourteen !

"oh look, red car!"

"oh look, red car!"

"ji, stop being so loud. it's nine am in the morning. chill." beom said as he smoothly combed his hair back acting like he was a cool dude.

the children and renjun were currently outside in the backyard all geared up for their big mission which jeno told them to do, wash the car.

it may not seem like fun, but luckily, jeno promised ji and beom that there are lots of bubbles when they clean it, so here we are now. ready to clean a car at nine in the morning.

the little girl sighed as she turned to her brother and stuck her tongue out teasingly, "you're just jealous that junnie fed me waffles, while he fed you bacon."

hey, what did the bacon do?

renjun gasped at the surprising news that the little girl had just spilled, he diverted his gaze to beom who had his face pouted and his arms crossed as he looked away.

"you said you wanted bacon for breakfast!" ji only shook her head as she walked towards renjun, she tiptoed to whisper something in his ear, "he just didn't wanna admit it."

renjun only made 'tsk' sound as he stood up properly and looked at the two kids, "you two, are going to help me scrub the car, alright?"

"but we wanna wash it off too! the hose looks fun to use..." she said tapping her chin as she eyed the hose that was standing a few feet apart from them.

letting out a small chuckle at how cute ji's action was, he bent down and picked the little girl up carrying her in his arms, he gave her a squish on the cheeks, "but you might get wet. plus, the hose is really strong."

the little girl didn't respond, but instead, she only continued to play and poke with renjun's cheeks, she called them 'soft and squishy'. renjun was so distracted by her cute face, that she didn't even hear her words a few moments later.

"then what's beom doing right over there?"

looking at where her finger was pointed at, the babysitter's eyes widened at the sight of what he had just seen.

it was beom spraying to hose everywhere, like when i mean everywhere, it was everywhere.

renjun gently put the little girl down and began to run to the boy who looked more than confused at how the hose works. renjun almost got to him.

almost.

but that was before the water from the hose sprayed in his eyes causing his natural reflex to cover himself with his hands.

jeno and jaemin are surely going to kill him from making a mess.

the babysitter stood there with his face still covered using his hands, droplets of water coming down from his face, his shirt that was already soaked and most likely see through at this point.

but what renjun heard right after, was definitely worth it from getting wet. it was soft giggles from the two kids.

"come and catch me junnie!!"

the two kids ran around the backyard with the hose still spraying everywhere, as renjun chased them from behind, and now renjun was giggling as well, "come back here!"

the three were now running happily around the garden, well, not too happily, renjun considered it quite the workout trying to catch two hyper kids.

the babysitter then noticed that ji had already picked up the bucket of soap and the sponge, and now instead of the kids chasing renjun, it was now the exact opposite.

"ji! put that down!" renjun spoke loudly as he continued chasing the little girl around the backyard, more like they were running in circles just like kids, but they still found it fun.

in the meantime, beom was in the corner as he pointed the hose at his little sister and the babysitter at the same time, making them both wetter than ever.

but who cares, it was a hot and sunny day and the water was colder than ever.

it had come to the point where renjun quit running and just sat in the middle of the grass and let the two kids walk towards him. ji grabbed the sponge and put some soap on it and started rubbing it on renjun's face and hair, while beom pointed the hose at the plants on the sides of the backyard.

but weren't they supposed to wash the car?

"what the flute?!" a sudden voice said coming out from the back door, it seems that he had just woken up since he still had his morning voice in him.

the three babies turned their heads towards the voice and turns out, it was jaemin wearing a sleeveless shirt and basketball shorts.

a rare sight to see from a rich person.

as much as renjun's jaw dropped at the sight of jaemin looking so fine in the morning, reality then hit him and realized what the mess he and the kids had made.

he could get fired.

the ceo slowly took steps forward the three of them, a serious glare was present on his face and he looked like he was ready to murder any second from now.

but instead, jaemin grabbed the hose from beom's small hands and sprayed it at the three of them, "that's what you get for making a mess in my house!"

renjun is sprayed once again. he quickly got up from the grass and started running away from jaemin who had the hose pointed at all three of them.

"papa! stop it!" beom shouted out as he tried to avoid the cold water.

renjun had pity on the kids since they were so soaked from before already, so he decided to give them a helping hand.

he walked towards jaemin who was still paying attention to his daughter who was obviously trying to hide from the hose, and when he felt like he wasn't paying attention at all, he ran towards him.

you expected renjun to grab the hose away from jaemin. but he didn't.

as the chinese male was running, he didn't notice the hose that was on the floor was right in his way. in other words, he tripped right before he could get the hose away from jaemin.

making his own lips, collide with jaemin's.

_ t b c _